7. Iowa
8. Indiana
9. Minnesota
10. Northwestern-
11. Maryland
12. Rutgers
13. Penn State
14. Nebraska

I think Michigan will figure it out a bit and make the tourney. They have Martelli, I don’t think they’ll stay stagnant all year. They’re definitely the most boom or bust though. I could see them as high as 2.

MSU has been pretty good as of late but the competition hasn’t been exactly stellar. I see the cutoff of the tournament at 8 with Indiana barely making it.

Northwestern is my sleeper team. I think they could finish as high as like 5th or 6th.
My projections:

1.Purdue
2.Ohio State
3.MSU
4.Illinois
5.Wisconsin
6.Michigan
7.Iowa
8.Northwestern-Sleeper pick
9.Indiana & Sota tied
11.Rutgers
12.Maryland
13.Penn State
14.Nebraska

Reactions: jwardelt
The call IMO that Keats had the biggest beef with, was the jumpstop by Morton...that was a travel. When you come to a jump stop, you cannot bring either foot off the floor, and return it, unless you are passing/shooting. That was a travel.

Yup, as did Keets, as did the announcers as did a Purdue fan here.
The announcers thought it was goal tending b/c the ball hit the backboard first...Not b/c they felt it was above the rim....I doubt too many know the rule(announcers). I really don't recall, tbh. Maybe someone can post it....My first thought was the ball was below the rim.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
AND THERE WAS NEVER A DOUBT. Fvck the haters.
TBH, I never felt Purdue was out of the game---missed a ton of open shots---played piss poor defense. And NCSU shot out their minds...You had to feel eventually water would find its level. With that being said, I do think Purdue was fortunate to win, and they played like shit vs an NCSU, not someone else.

Either way, great teams, good teams, stay focused, tough, and find ways(to win).

TBH, I never felt Purdue was out of the game---missed a ton of open shots---played piss poor defense. And NCSU shot out their minds...You had to feel eventually water would find its level. With that being said, I do think Purdue was fortunate to win, and they played like shit vs an NCSU, not someone else.

Either way, great teams, good teams, stay focused, tough, and find ways(to win).
Yep. NC State finally missed some shots they’ve been missing all year and Sasha finally made a couple.

Never a doubt … but this team is pretty soft. Starts with a lot of the upperclassmen and that’s always been my issue with this team. No killers. But a W is a W.
Honestly, I do not understand Painter's minutes distribution at the PG spot. Unless Thompson is still dealing with the hip issue, Hunter has not shown anything that would explain him getting two-thirds of those minutes currently.

Hunter is casual with the ball, has not been a plus-defender from my perspective, and provides little-to-no perimeter offense. I would much rather Painter roll with Ivey at the 1 and Morton at the 3/4 spot at this point.

Honestly, I do not understand Painter's minutes distribution at the PG spot. Unless Thompson is still dealing with the hip issue, Hunter has not shown anything that would explain him getting two-thirds of those minutes currently.

Hunter is casual with the ball, has not been a plus-defender from my perspective, and provides little-to-no perimeter offense. I would much rather Painter roll with Ivey at the 1 and Morton at the 3/4 spot at this point.
I said same thing. I like Hunter but his play doesn’t warrant the minutes he is currently getting. I was also very confused by Furst not playing at all in 2nd half against Rutgers.

I get that he was struggling to guard Harper but I always thought the mindset should be you make the opposing (subpar) team match up with you and not vice versa.

I said same thing. I like Hunter but his play doesn’t warrant the minutes he is currently getting. I was also very confused by Furst not playing at all in 2nd half against Rutgers.

I get that he was struggling to guard Harper but I always thought the mindset should be you make the opposing (subpar) team match up with you and not vice versa.
It worked out today, but I would have liked to see Painter bring a double against both Harper and Seabron late. At some point you have to make a complementary guy beat you.

It's one thing to put a PG or natural distributor in a position to attack a defense in a scramble situation, but those guys - Seabron and Harper - are only looking to get downhill and generate a shot for themselves.

Just got home from a painful weekend at the inlaws. Skipped over all the pages. Too lazy to read. Should I actually watch this Purdue game on the dvr? I followed via espn while being forced to go to a kids museum.

Just got home from a painful weekend at the inlaws. Skipped over all the pages. Too lazy to read. Should I actually watch this Purdue game on the dvr? I followed via espn while being forced to go to a kids museum.

They last 7 mins of the second into overtime is good.

Reactions: CardinalBoiler
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT