***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fran is looking at 6'6 guard Utomi of Akron a grad transfer, if this happens the rumors of somebody transferring out has legs, the most likely player is WG Dailey. also rumors are that Parick may RS.

This makes a possible 2 deep look like this
PG 6' SR Bohannon backup 6'5 RSSO Connor
SG 6'5 RSSR Moss backup 6'4 RSFR Fredrick
WG 6'6 SO Wieskamp backup 6'6 grad transfer Sr Utomi
PF 6'9 SRCook backup 6'8 RSJR Pemsl
C 6'11 JR Garza backup 7'+ RSSO Nunge
off the bench
6'9 SR Kriener
5'11 FR Toussaint
red shirt
6'9 FR Patrick
Iowa goes into the season a solid 2 deep at each position giving Fran the roster that will allow his players to be more aggressive on defense or replace people that are having a off night shooting. [knock on wood injuries that always happen] and even more likely foul trouble that happens with a more aggressive style of defense,

Fran has the size at each position and people to step in @ each position

the proof will be shown in the `19-20 season.

who else in the BT returns all 5 starters and 8 of their top 9 players? all these 4* players were not listed or considered 5* 1 n done players but they were considered the type of players the get better with every year, with 4 of them being SR's [this with the possibilty of Dailey transfering] the odds increase on this team being even better next year.

he di

didn't lie as it was all tape recorded. and was indeed Thomas that said on TAPE that would get $80,000 and a brand new Trail Blazer, if any one lied it was Thomas, lets face it if nobody on the Illinois staff offerred him these, then why Lie about something like that?

the FACT that Thomas himself said that he was receiving Cash and a New SUV so it was Thomas that brought the investigation onto Illinois.

Pearl was just a tool that was used by Thomas.
Lol Pearl has admitted that he made it up. Thomas was placating Pearl to get him off the phone. The investigation said as much. The head of the investigation said that they found nothing on Illinois.

Funny you can't acknowledge what Pearl has. Laughing

It has professional sports teams.
minor league only home to the Cub's triple AAA Team in DesMoines is the biggest, there are other MLB Farm teams in the state, ''the state of Iowa has these withing driving distance
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Bears FB
Chicago Black Hawks Hockey

St Louis Blues Hockey
St Louis Cardinals BB

Kansas City Chief FB
Kansas City Royals Baseball

Minnesota Vikings FB
Minnesota Twins Baseball
they also have a hockey and BB team

there are plenty of Pro Teams to choose from Detroits got nothing that Iowans needs or want for Pro Sports,

Last edited:
Silver lining: If Iowa had won on Sunday, I would be skipping Pixies/Weezer tonight in Des Moines. Non refundable and whatnot. It would have been interesting to see pics of the crowd if Iowa had played tonight.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Silver lining: If Iowa had won on Sunday, I would be skipping Pixies/Weezer tonight in Des Moines. Non refundable and whatnot. It would have been interesting to see pics of the crowd if Iowa had played tonight.

Tell Weezer to make another album and not a gawd damn cover album.

Edit: apparently they did and it was released this month. Will check it out.

Reactions: KisteK

I just hope they stick to Blue/Pinkerton and selections from the later stuff. That's what they did the last time they played in Des Moines and it was great. I'll be interested to see if Pixies play a lot of their new stuff or if they give me what I want and play the first three albums. I'm with Leslie in this:

Reactions: bMORE607

Black Album just came out. Its garbage like their most recent stuff. I did like the White Album though.

Black Album just came out. Its garbage like their most recent stuff. I did like the White Album though.

giphy.gif

I just hope they stick to Blue/Pinkerton and selections from the later stuff. That's what they did the last time they played in Des Moines and it was great. I'll be interested to see if Pixies play a lot of their new stuff or if they give me what I want and play the first three albums. I'm with Leslie in this:

Setlist is pretty solid.

I respect that Weezer still wants to make new music, but a lot of it is just awful. I also appreciate the fact that they understand this and play what the fans want to hear at their live shows.
Did you see them with Pixies? What did Pixies play?

Idk if its true but its funny.
http://old.post-gazette.com/sports/columnists/20020415smizik0415p1.asp

This is HILARIOUS. I did not know this.

Instead, he took the moral low ground and attempted to suck more money out of West Virginia. He reopened negotiations, which was easy to do because he hadn't signed a contract. He reportedly wanted more than the five years he had agreed to and more than the $500,000 annual package -- which could go as high as $635,000.

Dakich is a worm.

I forgot you could that.

I tend to do that for most shows nowadays. Tickets are way too expensive to not be happy with the show.

Did a lot of traveling over the years for DMB and as they have gone on Dave plays what Dave wants to play. Which that is fine and like I said I respect they are making new music still, but for the live shows they should play what the fans want to hear. Mostly Big 3 with a light sprinkle of newer stuff. I still make it a point to see a show if it is local, but my traveling days are over. Tickets are just way too expensive even lawns with the ridiculous ticketmaster fees drive them up to 65 - 70 bucks a piece.

Dailey just announced that he was/is transferring. the concensus was that he was going to take Baer's minutes and role in the 19-20 season. this comes as shock to some

but others wanted him run off the team. but then again those same people want these run off as well
PF Cook
SG Moss
G Connor
F Pemsl
F/C Kriener, '
so go figure.

Dailey just announced that he was/is transferring. the concensus was that he was going to take Baer's minutes and role in the 19-20 season. this comes as shock to some

but others wanted him run off the team. but then again those same people want these run off as well
PF Cook
SG Moss
G Connor
F Pemsl
F/C Kriener, '
so go figure.

Literally no one said that

pre Miley before she turned 18 or the Miley after she turned 20. really liked her music pre grownup. now not really interested.

ADVERTISEMENT