***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did I say he should be fired? He just hasn’t shown anything yet so no, I’m not worried yet.
So in two years, one with a team that has seven injuries. One out for the entire season. One out for the majority of the season. Our 5* playing through an injury to his shooting hand which he had surgery on. Our PG was out multiple games from a concussion.

Yeah. How in the world did he not do better last year. He should have been night and day better.

He lost two NBA players and a Gleague/Euro player. Were you expecting IU to be better after losing OG, Bryant, and JBJ while replacing them with Al Durham, Justin Smith, and Clifton Moore?

He gets a pass in year 1 IMO. But there’s no way you guys should’ve missed the tournament last year. Even with the injuries, you guys had more than enough talent to not lose 12 out of 13.

So in two years, one with a team that has seven injuries. One out for the entire season. One out for the majority of the season. Our 5* playing through an injury to his shooting hand which he had surgery on. Our PG was out multiple games from a concussion.

Yeah. How in the world did he not do better last year. He should have been night and day better.
Losing 12 out of 13 was absurd. Idc how many injuries. Inexcusable.

God I never want to hear you bitch about Purdue fans bringing up Hummel’s ACL tears or Haas’s elbow ever again.

Who was out the majority of the season? Thompson?

If Archie is losing to those types of teams in year 8, that would be an issue... *cough* Bucknell *Cough* Eastern Michigan.
At least painter showed early in his career he could build a winning team & program. Archie has yet to do that.

If Archie is losing to those types of teams in year 8, that would be an issue... *cough* Bucknell *Cough* Eastern Michigan.
That would hurt a lot more if Purdue hadn’t been rolling for a few seasons now. That wound has healed.

But according to Purdue fans, it’s a valid excuse.
Purdue went 14-4 in the big ten the year Hummel tore his acl before the season started. IU went 8-12 because Romeo had a thumb that hurt? Mcroberts had a sore back?

We aren’t comparing apples to apples here.

Reactions: KisteK
But according to Purdue fans, it’s a valid excuse.
So you’re trying to simultaneously use injuries as an excuse for Archie’s struggles and say Purdue fans can’t complain ... while Archie made the NIT and Painter made sweet 16s.

Perfect distillation of where our programs are right now.

Reactions: boiler1987
Purdue went 14-4 in the big ten the year Hummel tore his acl before the season started. IU went 8-12 because Romeo had a thumb that hurt? Mcroberts had a sore back?

We aren’t comparing apples to apples here.
We are when you add in the totality of the injuries. And GTFO with the hurt thumb. He had surgery on it. Was Hummel’s knee a little sore?

So you’re trying to simultaneously use injuries as an excuse for Archie’s struggles and say Purdue fans can’t complain ... while Archie made the NIT and Painter made sweet 16s.

Perfect distillation of where our programs are right now.
Painter also had three guys get drafted from that lineup. Archie will have had one. Not the same.

Does anyone actually believe B1G fan isn’t the guy that’s scared that god will wreck him for giving the gays $50?
Not sure how many times it needs to be said, but that's not me.

Also, FTR, I've got no problem with gays. If a dude wants to bang a dude/girl/goat/gil, that's his choice. I think the dude should have paid up.

Reactions: KisteK

Also, FTR, I've got no problem with gays. If a dude wants to bang a dude/girl/goat/gil, that's his choice. I think the dude should have paid up.

giphy.gif

Respect but having trouble buying it. Anyhoo I’ll move on.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
1) Odd seeing the IU guys boast about how much better they recruit vs. Purdue and then turnaround and btch about how it’s Painter that has somehow underachieved. 2) Equivalizing season ending injuries to Hummel and Haas to fcking Race Thompson might be the dumbest sht ever this side of Gil.

Archie didnt build up the Dayton program. Brian Gregory was doing a great job. He did improve upon it but he didn’t build it.
In that case Painter didn't build up the Purdue program which is what I was responding to.

ADVERTISEMENT