***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Embarrassment is letting in an east coast reject school. Maryland's claim to fame since joining the b1g is women's lax. Lol

Didn’t even have to tag the ***gits for them to come out in full force RollLaugh

Absolute embarrassment to the B1G.

How much revenue did those field hockey and women’s lacrosse titles bring to the conference? But hey at least you’re good in sports no one cares about.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Your current argument is “I would rather win in nothing than win in non revenue sports.” Fvcking flawless bud, keep digging.

I’d rather have competitive football and basketball teams and terrible non-revenue sports than have really good non-revenue sports with average football/basketball. The casual fan couldn’t care less about women’s field hockey.

Thanks bro. Enjoy.........I don’t know actually know what you guys are good at. I haven’t seen you guys win at anything. RollLaugh
2 b1g championships in basketball the past 3 years. You probably didn't notice since your team was so far down the conference standings.

Thanks bro. Enjoy.........I don’t know actually know what you guys are good at. I haven’t seen you guys win at anything. RollLaugh

Well it’s not field hockey, soccer, or lacrosse since Purdue doesn’t even think they’re worth having as varsity sports. Would lose way too much money.

9fSl.gif

Reactions: SNU0821
I’m sure they do haha. It’s probably worse than Iowa bragging about their wrestling championships.
since wrestling can bring 30,000+ fans to a FB stadium for a match, wrestling is far from being a non revenue sport. in a match between Okie State and Iowa was held in Kinnick Stadium to seat all the fans that bought tickets. wrestling is also one of the biggest Olympic sports.

since wrestling can bring 30,000+ fans to a FB stadium for a match, wrestling is far from being a non revenue sport. in a match between Okie State and Iowa was held in Kinnick Stadium to seat all the fans that bought tickets. wrestling is also one of the biggest Olympic sports.
College wrestling is a non revenue sport.

Reactions: boiler1987
Well it’s not field hockey, soccer, or lacrosse since Purdue doesn’t even think they’re worth having as varsity sports. Would lose way too much money.

How shitty is your athletic department that you would lose money adding lacrosse?

No need to answer, we all know how shitty they are.

How shitty is your athletic department that you would lose money adding lacrosse?

No need to answer, we all know how shitty they are.

Because lacrosse isn’t popular in the Midwest? Lol. Shit it’s not even recognized by the IHSAA as an official high school sport here.

College wrestling is a non revenue sport.
says you. tell that to the people that buy tickets, they may not bring in the high dollars of a FB team but they still earn money. at Iowa for certain matches they will sell out Carver or have 10,000+ fans that buy tickets
PSU
Minnesota
ISU
Okie State

these are all revenue games, the BT Conference Championships are a major draw the NCAA Championships are a major draw. not has big as the BB or FB but is a big draw.

You had the opportunity to give $500 to a number of great causes. Instead you chose one which I cannot consciously support. That's on you.
You’re such a bitch. Remember when you were going around acting as if you had to be right with your hot takes because of course, you were the only one man enough to lay money down for it?
The funny part is although biblically homosexuality is a sin, gambling, yes gambling is considered to be equally sinful.

That’s where the phobia part comes in Snuz.

Your current argument is “I would rather win in nothing than win in non revenue sports.” Fvcking flawless bud, keep digging.
Ignorance is bliss man. They don’t know what’s it’s like since they’ve never won any. If they had an athletic program that actually won National Championships, and based on the gloating they have done by just getting to the elite eight, they would be pimping this like non other.

Reactions: bMORE607
I’d rather have competitive football and basketball teams and terrible non-revenue sports than have really good non-revenue sports with average football/basketball. The casual fan couldn’t care less about women’s field hockey.
Your football program is barely average. Let’s not act like y’all have done anything in football since Drew Brees.

Reactions: bMORE607
says you. tell that to the people that buy tickets, they may not bring in the high dollars of a FB team but they still earn money. at Iowa for certain matches they will sell out Carver or have 10,000+ fans that buy tickets
PSU
Minnesota
ISU
Okie State

these are all revenue games, the BT Conference Championships are a major draw the NCAA Championships are a major draw. not has big as the BB or FB but is a big draw.
It’s not my opinion. It’s a fact. Wrestling costs more money than it brings in. It’s non revenue.

It’s not my opinion. It’s a fact. Wrestling costs more money than it brings in. It’s non revenue.
if it was non revenue they wouldn't charge the fans that attend the matches.

Rowing is a non revenue sport, Tennis is a non revenue sport, Golf is a non revenue sport, just because a sport brings in very little money [make or lose] does not make them a non revenue sport. even Baseball bring in revenue is it profitable some times yes most of the time no.

ADVERTISEMENT