***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let’s clear it up. Indiana has more National Championships in basketball than Purdue does in all athletics COMBINED. #facts

Yeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Facts, Yale has more national championships than IU. Go Bulldogs!
Nobody cares. Doesn’t take away that IU has more success in one revenue generating sport than Purdue has had in all sports combined.

Nobody cares. Doesn’t take away that IU has more success in one revenue generating sport than Purdue has had in all sports combined.
Yale has had more success overall in all sports. Don’t be bitter...

Edit: @SNU0821 Sht, I didn’t even look at revenue sports. Yale has more than 3x the number of championships vs. IU in revenue sports. Obviously, the historically weak football team will never win a title, but if the basketball team can win one every 7.7 yrs, you’ll catch up by 2119. Eli Yale...OG blue blood!

Last edited:
Premiere big ten golf school <> anything to do with Yale.

Idgaf about Yale. Why the **** are you talking about them in a Big Ten thread?
Just wanted to point out that my alma mater is historically better than IU in both revenue sports and non-revenue sports when it comes to titles. #OG blue blood

Also, congrats on your "championships" when you were playing two other teams. That's really impressive.
Sht, if Bama, ND, and Mich can claim championships from a hundred years ago, why not Yale? #OG blue blood

Last edited:
Your football program? LOLOLOLOLOL.

And we’re not a football school. However, we’re a top five/six program in basketball. Something Purdue can’t claim in really any sport, let alone a revenue generating sport. Prolly sucks for you guys...

LOLOLOL, top 5-6 program. Gawd damn I knew you were stupid but holy f*ck that’s funny. Maybe make the ncaa tourney before you consider yourself worth a shit.

Your shit school is no better than Minnesota football or San Fran basketball. Antiques

giphy.gif

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
LOLOLOL, top 5-6 program. Gawd damn I knew you were stupid but holy f*ck that’s funny. Maybe make the ncaa tourney before you consider yourself worth a shit.

Your shit school is no better than Minnesota football or San Fran basketball. Antiques

giphy.gif
That's how you know @SNU0821 is some pathetic, southern Indiana townie living in a double wide. He actually believes that dog shit program is top 5. Lol!!!

Just wanted to point out that my alma mater is historically better than IU in both revenue sports and non-revenue sports when it comes to titles. #OG blue blood
And.....nobody give a shit about Yale.

Stanford >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yale

giphy.gif
Facts don’t care about your feelings.

And.....nobody give a shit about Yale.

Stanford >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yale
Not only are we an elite academic institution, we have more than 3x the number of titles as IU in revenue sports and way more than Stanford as well. Don’t be jealous. #OG blue blood

Not only are we an elite academic institution, we have more than 3x the number of titles as IU in revenue sports. Don’t be jealous. #OG blue blood
And Stanford still has significantly more championships than Yale.

Cool story, huh?

Back to the B10. Purdue still has one of the worst athletic programs. Don’t avoid the issue.

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

You think IU is a top 5/6 program right now? I won’t argue historically as they clearly are when you look at all-time, but you guys aren’t a top 5/6 program right now.

And Stanford still has significantly more championships than Yale.

Cool story, huh?

Back to the B10. Purdue still has one of the worst athletic programs. Don’t avoid the issue.
Not in revenue sports!

You think IU is a top 5/6 program right now? I won’t argue historically as they clearly are when you look at all-time, but you guys aren’t a top 5/6 program right now.
Historically. I never said right now. Still a Top 10 coaching job. We’re constantly in the top of the list in terms of attendance and IIRC, revenue. Just been on a bad stretch since 2002. Hopefully that’ll change and we’ll get some stability with Archie.

Revenue sport titles:

Yale 18
IU 5
Stanford 1

#OG blue blood
How bad does it hurt your feelings that IU has more championships in basketball than ALL Purdue sports out together?

I mean....How bad do you have to suck to be on Purdue’s level?

How bad does it hurt your feelings that IU has more championships in basketball than ALL Purdue sports out together?

I mean....How bad do you have to suck to be on Purdue’s level?
How bad does it hurt that Yale has more than 3x revenue sport titles as IU and you will NEVER catch up?

How bad does it hurt that Yale has more than 3x revenue sport titles as IU and you will NEVER catch up?
I don’t really care, honestly. There are tons of schools with more national championships than IU. But you know what? Significantly more schools have more national championships than Purdue! Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT