***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
@pig1960 cant you use another charity to support? Certainly you aren’t too proud to cost another deserving charity $500 to help promote their cause? I would think that’s a no brainer rather than being able to hold it over
this guys head. #tylerstrong comes to mind.
He can give 500 to whoever he likes ...idgaf to be honest what the lying Welch does. Don’t put his dishonesty on me though as if have to “do the right thing”. Really, really low class homophonic pos.

He can give 500 to whoever he likes ...idgaf to be honest what the lying Welch does. Don’t put his dishonesty on me though as if have to “do the right thing”. Really, really low class homophonic pos.

I take it you’d rather just hold this over his head. #tylerstrong would greatly appreciate his $500 towards cancer research. Think about it before you act too hastily.

I take it you’d rather just hold this over his head. #tylerstrong would greatly appreciate his $500 towards cancer research. Think about it before you act too hastily.
I’m not in a position to “act” . Save your bullshit for someone else. The Welch can give 500 to whoever.

Today's the day, gentlemen. The day I stop caring about my current job. I start my new one on June the 1-2-3-4 FIFTH. I'd been allowing daily offerings at my job effect my emotional well-being. I've learned that things aren't all my fault, but needed validation by switching positions in the company. Lateral move with almost guaranteed emotional upside. I'm going to be the boss of this by Christmas. I start June the FIFTH. I'm still going to do a great job in the next the next week with my current people because that is how I am programmed. However, I won't care. Cheers.

Hausers likely splitting up. Sounds like mom is still bitter.

What pissed her off so bad to the point where she’d rather have them play separate away from home than together down the road.

I heard it was 50/50 for Joey after MSU found out there wouldn’t be room for Sam.

Sam to Cavs and Joey to Sparties?

Yep. Sam wanted Virginia, Joey wanted MSU. With Wisconsin being both their 2nd choices and was the only one with two spots. And mom said no Wisconsin

They verballed to UW staff last week it sounds like. Then who knows what happened with mom. What a joke.

I heard they committed without the family assuming that they would be thrilled being close to home. And came home to a buzzsaw.

If Sam ends up marrying his current girlfriend, who's currently a UW student and athlete, I bet the family drama will be good. Mom took away a year worth of time together with her boyfriend. And women never forget being denied.

If Sam ends up marrying his current girlfriend, who's currently a UW student and athlete, I bet the family drama will be good. Mom took away a year worth of time together with her boyfriend. And women never forget being denied.

2 years.

He has to sit one. And agreed.

Obviously even if they committed last week they weren’t going to say that. But we will know for sure supposedly Tuesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpartanJD
Bucks losing capped a sad, bad day for Wisconsin basketball fans.
Giannis not being able to shoot really stood out the last few games. If he wants to win in the playoffs as the best player on the team, he will really have to work on his shooting.

Go on vacation for a couple days & miss out on a religious debate.

200.gif

I'm a few pages behind, but were you guys able to determine how important the starting point guard is on a team that misses the NCAA Tournament and scores in double-figures once in the last month of the season?

ADVERTISEMENT