***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
And why would he? He's absolutely killing it there right now on all fronts.

Too early to call him a disappointment. You don't just come into a program and knock it out of the part from the jump. I know a lot of people think it should happen that way, but more often than not, it doesn't.

I mean he inherited a pretty good situation taking over for Holtmann and was pretty bad last year. Sure it's only been 2 years but I know plenty of Butler fans that aren't thrilled with Jordan right now. Very different situation than Archie though. I'll give Archie more leeway than Jordan. Jordan inherited a damn good situation and hasn't made much out of it.

I mean he inherited a pretty good situation taking over for Holtmann and was pretty bad last year. Sure it's only been 2 years but I know plenty of Butler fans that aren't thrilled with Jordan right now. Very different situation than Archie though. I'll give Archie more leeway than Jordan. Jordan inherited a damn good situation and hasn't made much out of it.

There wasn’t a point guard on the roster when Jordan took over.

Reactions: KisteK
I know you're trolling, but some interesting stats I just looked up. Last 12 games for each player:

Carsen Edwards: 37% overall FG% on 19.8 FGA per game, 33.8% from 3 on 11.1 attempts per game, 2.2apg to 3.3 turnovers (negative ratio), 3.8rpg, 0.7spg, 0.2bpg

Romeo Langford: 40.7% overall FG% on 12.5 FGA per game, 35.3% from 3 on 4.5 attempts per game, 2.3apg to 1.9 turnovers (positive ratio), 5.3rpg, 0.8spg, 0.8bpg

Yes, only the last 12 games but it was interesting. Not sure what happened with Romeo's shooting, as the 4 games preceding his last 12 games he went 0-for-12 from 3, had a negative assist to turnover ratio, and shot poorly overall.
What did romeo average in the ncaa tournament?

Beilein screwed UM by waiting this long.

Oates would have been an amazing hire for UM. Now he’s stuck in shitty Alabama with a $10M buyout.

Buzz Williams would have been amazing too. Thankfully UM isn’t getting him because he’s an amazing person and my 2nd favorite college coach.

There wasn’t a point guard on the roster when Jordan took over.

Didn't Baldwin bring the ball up quite a bit? And Aaron Thompson was already committed/joining the roster when Jordan took over. Don't think that's a valid excuse IMO.

Didn't Baldwin bring the ball up quite a bit? And Aaron Thompson was already committed/joining the roster when Jordan took over. Don't think that's a valid excuse IMO.

Baldwin didn’t need come in as a PG. Val did a good job converting a 2 guard into a combo guard.

This late in the process, Gary steps in for an interim year and we have first crack at next year.

Edit: sorry thats what I would do, but UMD will fvck the whole thing up. Probably just have Brenda coach the men and women.

Watch out, people are gonna tell you it’s not late in the process.

This late in the process, Gary steps in for an interim year and we have first crack at next year.

Edit: sorry thats what I would do, but UMD will fvck the whole thing up. Probably just have Brenda coach the men and women.
Maybe pull a Michigan (if they hire Howard) and hire Steve Blake.

Doesn't matter too much, to me. I am willing to give a coach time to get his own guys in and then make a judgement on how well he's done.

Bohannon has a bum hip for Iowa. Will be re-evaluated in the late summer/fall to see if it’s gotten better.

Your mom and wife suck bbc. RollLaugh

7789fb57-d2aa-4aef-a4ef-48c3945e6821_text_hi.gif

Congrats on the return of such tasteful celebration and class!
Dudes an a-hole. Will be very easy to hate.

Kinda nice, for as much as I didn’t like UM I could never hate Beilein. Having a head coach like Howard will make it easier to hate them.

ADVERTISEMENT