ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Big Ten! Big Life! Big Stage! Vincent Edwares, J'Sean Tate, Nate Mason and Robert Johnson win the $50,000 first prize in the 3X3U tournament.

Penn State wins NIT. These guys win 3X3U. Is Michigan going to make it a sweep?

Who was in the finals vs them

Shoutout to @Mgkcbb. He had been touting Michigan as a contender and MSU as a pretender for a few months. No one took him serious but he ended up being right.
MSU has been a pretender for months now, and most people have known it. We were winning close games against bad teams. I picked them to go out in the sweet 16 and t was a no-brainer.

@nitewing You know what I have to say about Iowa's injuries this season? Boo freaking hoo. They happen to everyone at some point or another. Not every team will go injury free every season. In fact, Notre Dame just won the Women's National Championship despite losing 4 players for the season due to ACL injuries at different points in the season

Ferris State won national title in D2. That’s the team MSU was getting flamed for playing close early. Just thought it was funny

@nitewing You know what I have to say about Iowa's injuries this season? Boo freaking hoo. They happen to everyone at some point or another. Not every team will go injury free every season. In fact, Notre Dame just won the Women's National Championship despite losing 4 players for the season due to ACL injuries at different points in the season
and you are still a ASS women have 15 scholarship player and don't have the same quality of talent. as for injury's or losing players during the season all you have to do is look at what happened to Minnesota and to Purdue when they lost Hass, not only are you a ass but you are stupid as hell to boot. this is why I have put you on ignore so that I don't have to deal with your stupidity. so bye

and you are still a ASS women have 15 scholarship player and don't have the same quality of talent. as for injury's or losing players during the season all you have to do is look at what happened to Minnesota and to Purdue when they lost Hass, not only are you a ass but you are stupid as hell to boot. this is why I have put you on ignore so that I don't have to deal with your stupidity. so bye
Untwist those panties Gil, they're a little bunched.

Reactions: hawkeye bb n fb fan

Ass and stupid is a rough combination.

Our guys still feel really good especially with what we heard after your in-home. Think Snow is making a safe guess with the reclassification rumors.
“What we heard after your in-home”

Painter steal his parents car or something?

Reactions: boiler1987
say goodbye to most women sports and most of the non revenue making men sports

and maybe the end to college Athletics in general. these college don't need these athletes or the sports programs.

these athletes are cutting their own throats.

Reactions: ScarletnGrayBuck
say goodbye to most women sports and most of the non revenue making men sports

and maybe the end to college Athletics in general. these college don't need these athletes or the sports programs.

these athletes are cutting their own throats.

If you play in a low revenue college sport, get ready to enjoy intramural teams.

Do AD's break down the red/black for each sport in their yearly fiscal reports?

I read that 75% of universities were not able to increase a penny of sports funding last year. 1/4 did increase. When these athletes are being paid, those 75% will have to make immediate tough decisions. For the 1/4 maybe things won’t change much.

And the drought continues......

Who will be the one to break it? If UM returns Wagner next year, look out America

Thanks. Crazy thing is I still feel like a healthy Purdue team could’ve matched up real well with nova. Probably better than any team in the tournament.

I’m ready for the off-season thread big ten thread.

Thanks Hail. Sucks we’ll never get to know how that could’ve played out. I still think Nova would’ve beaten us. They’re insanely good.

Agree re offseason thread minus a certain fan of an avian mascot that shall not be named.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Thanks. Crazy thing is I still feel like a healthy Purdue team could’ve matched up real well with nova. Probably better than any team in the tournament.

I’m ready for the off-season thread big ten thread.

Middle of the year I thought Purdue was a surefire final four team, then we beat them. They just faded a bit down the stretch. Haas injury was final nail in the coffin.

Reactions: klize17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT