ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

215g.gif

Great group of seniors no doubt. That social media post is just so Purdue

Reactions: SNU0821
you have searched thru every post to prove this as fact?

Yeah there haven’t been that many since the game ended last night. I’ve seen Purdue fans claim we could make the tournament next year but not one said they thought we’d be better next year. You’re trying too hard gil.

Foster Loyer and Clarkston are up 40 in the class A state championship. Wow. Foster has at least 30

Yeah there haven’t been that many since the game ended last night. I’ve seen Purdue fans claim we could make the tournament next year but not one said they thought we’d be better next year. You’re trying too hard gil.
not really as all fall all that has been posted about how great Haarms is and how Haas won't be missed. then there is the great Edwards, who can beat teams single handidly.

not really as all fall all that has been posted about how great Haarms is and how Haas won't be missed. then there is the great Edwards, who can beat teams single handidly.

Again, that wasn’t said. And Edwards can beat teams single handedly. Have you watched him play?

hello! & btw nothing “happened” to me! Not sure what that even means. But good game Texas Tech!
Hi Blaire! You gonna get yourself one of those sweet sixteen replica rings? Might go well with your Etwuan Moore posters.

Discussions are also what make discussion boards fun
Absolutely. But those speaking empirically about next season just like to hear themselves talk and are more than likely extremely insecure.

I firmly believe that Purdue's roster for next year isn't set. They have three open scholarships to use or save. So how in the hell could we say with any confidence how they will do next year?

Foster Loyer drops 40 as his team wins the State Championship. His shooting is crazy. Scored more than the entire other team.

Hi Blaire! You gonna get yourself one of those sweet sixteen replica rings? Might go well with your Etwuan Moore posters.
Nah I’ll let IU stick to the sweet 16 replicas. I’m sure yours displayed proudly on your mantle next to your paddle from the SNU days.

I’ve got the favs tonight.
KSU -1
MICH -3.5
I want to take FSU and will probably wish I did.

How in the world some of you know how good your team will be next year and how the freshmen will start or impact is beyond me. lol

It’s fun to discuss now that most seasons are over. We are all talking heads otherwise why post on a free forum.

Plenty will change. I expect IU to lose a Guy or two to transfer and hopefully add Romeo and a grad transfer. IU has two open spots now so IU could be looking at four open spots by the end of next week.

Can’t believe he would discuss this. We just don’t know what any of these rosters will look like. Just zero reason to assume

WolfPack baby

Idk it means nothing right now, but it came across my twitter timeline. Im sure that dumb shit Lunardi already has a Bracketology for next year.

Idk it means nothing right now, but it came across my twitter timeline. Im sure that dumb shit Lunardi already has a Bracketology for next year.

My response was TIC. Middle of the current season talking about next year like this thread did in January is dumb. Once your season is over go for it. That’s what you have to look forward to

TBS TipOff show just gave a hearty burn to Nebraskaball..

Nebraska spent all season trying to live up to Monmouth's lofty standards (talking about the bench show), maybe if they put this much practice into playing basketball, we'd still be watching them in March..

Reactions: bMORE607
Not winning? Purdue was dumptrucked. Yes. Choked. Painter’s specialty. Yikes. You better pray that Edwards doesn’t bolt because y’all might finish last without him next year. Still won’t be good with him, but you won’t be last, close, but not last. If I were Edwards, I’d be gone considering Purdue’s roster next year. Yeeeeesh it’s gonna be a tough year for them. Lulz.
If an objective person knew much about this Purdue team they would know this matchup was a bad one, without Haas even worse. Long , athletic teams have given them problems for couple years......add in TTs good defense and you have a real uphill battle. Call it what you will, we had to play a clean game and be competitive on the boards, in addition to shooting the three well. Didn't happen, some is on us and some credit goes to TT. I know dumptrucked sounds best to you.

ADVERTISEMENT