ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Back to the 2 B1G teams in the sweet 16. Good luck to MICH and Purdue this week-end. Saw where MICH at a 3 seed is the highest seed of all the teams playing today. Wow. Just goes to show you if you have a excellent coach and you keep improving throughout the season what can happen.

Last edited:
Back to 2 B1G teams in the sweet 16. Good luck to MICH and Purdue this week-end. Saw where MICH at a 3 seed is the highest seed of all the teams playing today. Wow. Just goes to show you if you have a excellent coach and you keep improving throughout he season what can happen.
11th year in a row that the Big Ten has at least 2 Sweet Sixteen teams. Big Twelve has the 2nd longest streak at 5 seasons.

#GoB1G!

So you're a Michigan fan from her on? Welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

Reactions: KisteK
agree. his biggest issue is that he still has that desire to step on a drive, and that has to go if he wants to sustain this. when he's swinging smooth, he really looks in control.

he definitely looks like he had some confidence on the greens that I haven't seen in a long time -- putter is working. must be hitting perkins before his rounds again.

been fun to just watch w/ him in contention though.
then you posted this. so no I am not wrong.

note on Iowa x- BB player Wagner, OC Brian F has already been in contact to get him to play FB. Wagner will be able to play 2 years as he is not transferring to another school like he would have to sit out a year if he flipped to another school.

SR stat 53 catches 1023 yards and 16 TD catches.

NCAA rules gives a player 5 years to play with a RS.

in this case he played 3 years of BB and can play 2 in FB by not transferring but by changing sports.

note on Iowa x- BB player Wagner, OC Brian F has already been in contact to get him to play FB. Wagner will be able to play 2 years as he is not transferring to another school like he would have to sit out a year if he flipped to another school.

SR stat 53 catches 1023 yards and 16 TD catches.

NCAA rules gives a player 5 years to play with a RS.

in this case he played 3 years of BB and can play 2 in FB by not transferring but by changing sports.
Reminds me a lot of Patrick Bade, tbh. Stud football and basketball player who had to pick between the two out of high school, went with basketball, but ultimately decided football was where his future was.

Reminds me a lot of Patrick Bade, tbh. Stud football and basketball player who had to pick between the two out of high school, went with basketball, but ultimately decided football was where his future was.
the question remains will he be a WR as he was the anchor on a 4 X 100 track team or will he play TE.

Nevada looked like they were gonna cake walk through this, then Loyola turned it on. Wow.

Also, in honor of mattjones...

51ZUOER4x7L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
We've dump trucked a lot of first halves this year, only to get dump trucked in the second half when we seem to go into coast mode. Hopefully we take this one wire to wire.

Praying to god Purdue can get off to a similar sort of start to our game tomorrow.

Feel bad for Kendall Stephens. Hopefully this isn't the last game of his college career; just a nightmare performance for the first 37 minutes.

this was always kendall's issue: when his shot wasn't falling, he just didn't help you much at all.

feel bad he had to go out like this. glad he had a good season w/ nevada though.

How do you not foul when not in the bonus? How? Just awful

Reactions: Toast.
i took the over for michigan-TAMU but took nevada -1.5.

took UK -6 and the under for 137 in that game.
I did UK -6, over 138, and over 152 in FSU/Gonzaga. Zero confidence in any of those. The over 134 Michigan was one of my most confident bets of the season. 134? That's low af

I did UK -6, over 138, and over 152 in FSU/Gonzaga. Zero confidence in any of those. The over 134 Michigan was one of my most confident bets of the season. 134? That's low af
I dont like betting FSU, too wild of a team but I almost took that over.

I was also pumped about that michigan over.

ADVERTISEMENT