ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Yeah he’s losing to top 10 5*s and not bringing in that type of talent. Izzo use to be able to tout that all of his seniors have reached the final 4. Next years seniors might never even see the sweet 16 in their 4 years at Michigan State.

For as good as they've been recently, Mr. March has been kind of a dud the last 3 years in the tourney. He's got enough credit built up though.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Was just checking Bovada and looking at some bets, and realized how exciting the Tyler Davis - Mo Wagner match up is gonna be. If I'm TAMU, I'm going straight at Wagner w/ Davis since he has that tendency to foul.

Was just checking Bovada and looking at some bets, and realized how exciting the Tyler Davis - Mo Wagner match up is gonna be. If I'm TAMU, I'm going straight at Wagner w/ Davis since he has that tendency to foul.
Who do you think A&M has Williams defend?

As I always do, best of luck to Brady because clearly he wasn't a fit or wasn't happy at Iowa. Most of the time it's one of the 2. But Fran, for the love of God please get a transfer or JUCO PG for next year

Reactions: KisteK
Purdue engineering department is working to design a brace that would allow Haas to play this weekend. Pretty cool if they pull if off!

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...eering-program-tasked-design-brace-isaac-haas
It's a fun storyline and allows Haas to stay positive on the chance of playing, but Painter isn't going to play him. Unless he has some miraculous level of natural healing this week, he's likely not going to be able to pass Painter's outlined test for whether he's healthy enough to play.

But if for some reason the game is out of hand either way - on Friday or potentially Sunday - I'd like to see him get out on the court for a few seconds to get to 140 games played for his career.

As I always do, best of luck to Brady because clearly he wasn't a fit or wasn't happy at Iowa. Most of the time it's one of the 2. But Fran, for the love of God please get a transfer or JUCO PG for next year

That can't be Gil assured us all no one was transferring from Iowa's program.

also after the coaches and players meetings, other than Cook everybody is in good academic standing and will return.

this will piss off a lot of wagon jumpers that wanted certain players run off [creaned]

Last edited:
Pretty good company.

DYqlTDFVMAA-wUE.jpg:large
Don't want to take too much away from him because he has had a nice career, but this looks like the not quite good enough to bolt for the NBA early award.

That can't be Gil assured us all no one was transferring from Iowa's program.
this is what came out of the players/coaches meeting.
maybe Ellingson saw his playing time was going to decrease even further with the addition of Wieskamp and Fredrick.

this is what Iowa loses with the departure of Ellingson
26 games played 11.0 mpg, 2.3 ppg, 0.7 rpg, 1.1 apg
shooting 41.2% from the field, 39.5% from 3 and 40% from the FTL.

he is one of the players that posters on Hawkeyenation and Hawkeye Report so adamantly wanted RUNOFF.

the posters on HN are complete morons as they are pissed that Fran allowed 4* PG Connor to walk as it is keeping a stud PG from committing to Iowa.

this is true case of bigotry, Connor is white as is Bohannon, and neither can play the game, the only players they want are black players,

they are even questioning Wieskamp ability to play.
basically every white player needs to be run off and only bring in black players.

the posters on HN are complete morons as they are pissed that Fran allowed 4* PG Connor to walk as it is keeping a stud PG from committing to Iowa.

this is true case of bigotry, Connor is white as is Bohannon, and neither can play the game, the only players they want are black players,

basically every white player needs to be run off and only bring in black players.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

didn't you already get banned for these kinds of posts?

Reactions: KisteK and Jaycg15
Alright I’m calling it right now.

Langford will be an above average shooting guard in the Big Ten next year.

His stroke is very smooth. If we can work with him of shot selection and he keeps practicing his handle and learns how to handle switches better, I think he can be good. Not great, but I think he can be solid.

I keep forgetting Iowa is a piece of scum and anyone associated with the team is a piece of scum and has absolutely no right to recruit anyone.

Reactions: SNU0821
Late to the party but same thing with the Brady Ellingson transfer. Best of luck to Ahmad who is done playing basketball and will pursue football

nope. go read that site, they are the absolute worst as they want all the white players run off and that includes Garza.
Yet again you're embarrassing yourself because this isn't even remotely true
I keep forgetting Iowa is a piece of scum and anyone associated with the team is a piece of scum and has absolutely no right to recruit anyone.
Shut up. This is why everyone hates you

Alright I’m calling it right now.

Langford will be an above average shooting guard in the Big Ten next year.

His stroke is very smooth. If we can work with him of shot selection and he keeps practicing his handle and learns how to handle switches better, I think he can be good. Not great, but I think he can be solid.

Of course you are calling it.

the 2 that left were players that would have been coming off the bench for minor minutes
W/O them the lineup looks like this
PG JR 6'0 Bohannon, backup 4* RSFR 6'5 Connor
SG FR 4* 6'7 Wieskamp backup 6'7 JR Dailey
WG RSJR 6'5 Moss backup 6'7 RSSR Baer
PF JR 4* 6'9 Cook backup 6'8 JR Pemsl/SO 7'0 Nunge
C SO 4* 6'11 Garza backup JR 6'9/6'10 Kriener depending on which site.
PG/SG 6'4 FR Fredrick

this season Ellingson and Wagner would have players #12 and #13. what this does it will be interesting to see what/who Fran does, bank them to keep 3 players in the 2019 class, bring in a 1 year GT or at worst bring in 2 JUCO players which would make the 2020 class a 7 player class.

my hope is he banks them or he could give a scholly to a SR W/O

the 2 that left were players that would have been coming off the bench for minor minutes
W/O them the lineup looks like this
PG JR 6'0 Bohannon, backup 4* RSFR 6'5 Connor
SG FR 4* 6'7 Wieskamp backup 6'7 JR Dailey
WG RSJR 6'5 Moss backup 6'7 RSSR Baer
PF JR 4* 6'9 Cook backup 6'8 JR Pemsl/SO 7'0 Nunge
C SO 4* 6'11 Garza backup JR 6'9/6'10 Kriener depending on which site.
PG/SG 6'4 FR Fredrick

this season Ellingson and Wagner would have players #12 and #13. what this does it will be interesting to see what/who Fran does, bank them to keep 3 players in the 2019 class, bring in a 1 year GT or at worst bring in 2 JUCO players which would make the 2020 class a 7 player class.

my hope is he banks them or he could give a scholly to a SR W/O
So Fran can still have an 11 man rotation? Whew!

Reactions: WheelerG
ADVERTISEMENT