ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE

Ah yes. You have to be a fan of only Kentucky to know about basketball. Their is reason everyone laughs at your Fanbase that literally has zero life away from college basketball

I like Lukas, Crazy, Oldsports etc and some others on here a lot, but there are definitely a few Updykes who see blood when you don’t bow down to them. It’s sad.

Reactions: oldsports_
Damn Dawg That was rough

Imagine living in a state that has a fan base where 80% of its fans have never ever been to Tuscaloosa and couldn’t even tell you the name of any players or coaches on any teams besides its football one....

It’s brutal...

Imagine living in a state that has a fan base where 80% of its fans have never ever been to Tuscaloosa and couldn’t even tell you the name of any players or coaches on any teams besides its football one....

It’s brutal...

It’s no different than the Kentucky fan base for basketball. 80 percent of them have never stepped foot on campus there.

I still love you olsonab, you just ran down the wrong road.

I thought we were good as well, bud. Just got a little heated for a bit and I apologize for that.

I just hate the constant back and forth trash between all teams on here that really muddles up the the real conversation. Much love, Bert.

My coach and the Kentucky program is far, far better than Auburn. Your program is crap. Bruce Pearl had not done one damned thing. So why are you bragging? He ain't done shit, except getting Auburn the death panality in basketball.

If Auburn beats UK, fine.

It will be great for Auburn. The first Auburn final four. Big whoop.

But what happens if Kentucky wins?

Same old shit. UK was supposed to win. Pearly will get back and start bragging again. So what? Pearl is a bastard.

You, WARDAMEAGL will not be back until the next time (after I am dead) and I will not know crap.

Geeze why are you bragging?

In no way have I ever said or implied Auburn was superior to Kentucky. You just want to argue. I think we will be regulars in the tourney with Bruce. If that offends you then you will have to suck it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT