ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE

How did we cheat with cam newton? Also if a new rule was made after the fact that would imply even further that no current rules had been broken.
The letter and the spirit of the law are two different things. I wouldn't expect you to understand nuance, however. And you cheated by having a booster give his dad a shit ton of money.

Best thing that ever happen to auburn basketball.
Laughing A (thus far) elite eight is the best thing to ever happen to your program? Yikes.

The letter and the spirit of the law are two different things. I wouldn't expect you to understand nuance, however. And you cheated by having a booster give his dad a shit ton of money.

Laughing A (thus far) elite eight is the best thing to ever happen to your program? Yikes.

Link to where we had a booster give his father tons of money? The ncaa after 14 months never could never find him. I guess they should have just talked to you?

Well this thread is ruined.

Can we just talk basketball?
Did you not read the OP or something? This thread was troll thread from the start. "The lowest ranked team left in the tournament is obviously the best team in nation." We are just happy to play along.

Did you not read the OP or something? This thread was troll thread from the start. "The lowest ranked team left in the tournament is obviously the best team in nation." We are just happy to play along.
The OP? All he said was that UK was next. Am I missing something?

There's just a bunch of back and forth over cheating and it's going nowhere. Just talk about the game.

Reactions: olsonab
The OP? All he said was that UK was next. Am I missing something?

There's just a bunch of back and forth over cheating and it's going nowhere. Just talk about the game.

Really dude?

"Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE" that is obvious bait.
aka
"The only reason UK is going to win is that Okeke is hurt. Even though they beat us by 27 a bit over a month ago."

This thread was not really for talking basketball long before they started hurling personal insults at Barbee and the conversation moved on to Pearl being a cheater who was banned from coaching because of being a cheater.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Really dude?

"Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE" that is obvious bait.
aka
"The only reason UK is going to win is that Okeke is hurt. Even though they beat us by 27 a bit over a month ago."

This thread was not really for talking basketball long before they started hurling personal insults at Barbee and the conversation moved on to Pearl being a cheater who was banned from coaching because of being a cheater.
Jesus man, it was tongue in cheek. You would really hate @Denim Vest if you got triggered over that. Dude talks about Auburn being a blue blood just to get a laugh and that's all this guy was doing.

But the whole cheating discussion is just a bunch of stupid back and forth when we should be talking about what could be a great game for the right to go to a FF.

Jesus man, it was tongue in cheek. You would really hate @Denim Vest if you got triggered over that. Dude talks about Auburn being a blue blood just to get a laugh and that's all this guy was doing.

But the whole cheating discussion is just a bunch of stupid back and forth when we should be talking about what could be a great game for the right to go to a FF.
Well, he has a hair trigger, so there is that.

Considering the last time we played auburn (with a healthy Okeke) we were up by 30 with 12:36 to play, this is an incredibly odd claim.
Stop living in the past bruh, it’s not a good look. Anybody with a brain knows Auburn is the best playing team right now. It’s not remotely close.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Stop living in the past bruh, it’s not a good look. Anybody with a brain knows Auburn is the best playing team right now. It’s not remotely close.
Not remotely close? Gonzaga, Texas Tech, Purdue and Michigan State say hello.

It's not about scoring more points than everyone else. Yup, AU put up 97, but that was in a high.possession game.

Remember, NM State should have put AU out of the tournament. Don't just focus on the last 2 games, AU had a really close call too.

Matchups matter, just remember that tomorrow at 2:00.

False. 3 point shooting has been the key to your run. Who do you think you have that has a prayer of checking PJ?
I don't know PJ. I watch all Auburn games but don't know other players by there abbreviated names.

I just know our defensive turnover rate has exploded during this run. The turnovers have given us much better looks from 3. Those looks have lead to a great 3 point %.

Thought I could just skip from page 1 to page 6 on this one, anddddd wrong.

Nonetheless, I’d pay money to see the pregame speech Bruce is about to give. Dude is going to be swinging from the light fixtures in that locker room.

Thought I could just skip from page 1 to page 6 on this one, anddddd wrong.

Nonetheless, I’d pay money to see the pregame speech Bruce is about to give. Dude is going to be swinging from the light fixtures in that locker room.

I get to watch some of AU’s practices during the season and he’s like that everyday. He makes me what to run through a wall just when the team breaks down at end of practice.

Reactions: Hank_

No Auburn booster gave Newtons dad any money. That was never even alleged. You don't know anything about that case.

I don't know PJ. I watch all Auburn games but don't know other players by there abbreviated names.

I just know our defensive turnover rate has exploded during this run. The turnovers have given us much better looks from 3. Those looks have lead to a great 3 point %.
PJ Washington? The guy that has averaged 19 points and shot 62% against your tigers... You don't know that guy?

PJ Washington? The guy that has averaged 19 points and shot 62% against your tigers... You don't know that guy?
Yea. Washington. I don't know first names. Should I? Do you know the first names of the players that scored 19 on your team this year? In case you don't, its Jared and Bryce.

Yea. Washington. I don't know first names. Should I? Do you know the first names of the players that scored 19 on your team this year? In case you don't, its Jared and Bryce.

AU lost both games, one by 27
that does not instill knowing their first names

AU lost both games, one by 27
that does not instill knowing their first names
My point exactly. Believe it or not the college basketball world doesnt revolve around UK. Most fans aren't on a first name basis with your players.

Not remotely close? Gonzaga, Texas Tech, Purdue and Michigan State say hello.

It's not about scoring more points than everyone else. Yup, AU put up 97, but that was in a high.possession game.

Remember, NM State should have put AU out of the tournament. Don't just focus on the last 2 games, AU had a really close call too.

Matchups matter, just remember that tomorrow at 2:00.
I get it, and I predict a Kentucky win without the best player on Auburn’s team playing.

I get it, and I predict a Kentucky win without the best player on Auburn’s team playing.
So Okeke is AU's best player? I thought it would be Bryce or Jared.

Auburn still has a great chance of winning the game tomorrow. If they defend and hit threes, they could easily win.

Auburn still has a great chance of winning the game tomorrow. If they defend and hit threes, they could easily win.
Okeke is Auburns only 1st round pick and absolutely our best player. He can do everything. Offense/ defense/ can play the 2 thru 5 positions. Finish at the rim and shoot the 3. Gonna be a tough loss, but we are up to giving it all we got.

Okeke is Auburns only 1st round pick and absolutely our best player. He can do everything. Offense/ defense/ can play the 2 thru 5 positions. Finish at the rim and shoot the 3. Gonna be a tough loss, but we are up to giving it all we got.
He looked incredible last night before he went down. He's athletic as hell.

UNC had an easy layup on a break and he came out of nowhere snd slammed it off the backboard. Bout brought me out of my chair.

Have you heard the results of the MRI yet? I really hope it's just a bone bruise or something that just needs some time to heal.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
He looked incredible last night before he went down. He's athletic as hell.

UNC had an easy layup on a break and he came out of nowhere snd slammed it off the backboard. Bout brought me out of my chair.

Have you heard the results of the MRI yet? I really hope it's just a bone bruise or something that just needs some time to heal.
Nothing official, but looks like ACL.

You just had an assistant coach that reported to Pearl fired for cheating.

Ffs what are you 12? Cheating? He was trying to funnel money to steer players to financial advisors, and trying to take a cut.... Had nothing to do with "cheating" smfh...

Okeke is by far our best player and means the most because of the mismatches he creates, the fact he can guard all five positions, and is easily our best all around player. He’s a first round pick and probably our only NBA guy on the roster.

Over Auburn’s last six games, Okeke leads the team in field-goal percentage (54.2), 3-point field-goal percentage (48.0), rebounds (45), offensive rebounds (19), steals (15), and is second in blocks (seven) and third in points (85).

Okeke is by far our best player and means the most because of the mismatches he creates, the fact he can guard all five positions, and is easily our best all around player. He’s a first round pick and probably our only NBA guy on the roster.

Over Auburn’s last six games, Okeke leads the team in field-goal percentage (54.2), 3-point field-goal percentage (48.0), rebounds (45), offensive rebounds (19), steals (15), and is second in blocks (seven) and third in points (85).
Oh man, I didn't realize that. You still have a deep and talented team, but that's a crushing loss.

I love this shit.

Auburn guys talking about their second trip to the Elite Eight. Kentucky's 34th trip to the Elite Eight. Cal's 7 times to the Elite Eight in 10 years.

These Auburn guys know best. Hell they own the Elite Eight. Crap they have been here twice in the last 90 frickin' years.

Win or lose Auburn is a piece of shit in college basketball. So they beat Kentucky Sunday. It will be their first final four. They will be clobbered.

Next year we may not see an Auburn guy on this message board. Geeze they are horrible.

I just can't handle the johnny-come-lately Auburn basketball posters claiming that they know what the hell they are talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT