ADVERTISEMENT

New thread because New Bombshell tweets

Oh no, no you freaking don't. You don't get off the hook that easy.
I told you to drop it, but you didn't. You know damn well how this shit works. Now I'm calling your ass out.
IDGAF how many years ago it happened, it's not like the internet is that hard to navigate. Even if it happened a hundred years ago it is still the same effort.
Either own up to lying, or provide a link that proves your point, which was that Calipari knew about Rose and Camby's transgressions before the NCAA did.
Here's a hint, you won't find anything that supports your claim. So own up to your lie.

The internet is impossible to navigate sometimes. Just google John Calipari is a cheater and it’s probably 700 pages of crap written by Kentucky fans. I never click past page one on anything I google.

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

schoonerwest: Calipari knew, I heard about it.
kyjeff1: Show your work.
schoonerwest: I don't know how to use the internet.

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Interesting coming from a UNC fan. Where denial of the facts have been going on for years. Facts show cheating for 20 years but you continue to bury your head in the sand.

You know what else is fact? No sanctions, keep bumping your gums and I’m gonna keep saying those 2 words. You’re in denial because of that. Laughing

You know what else is fact? No sanctions, keep bumping your gums and I’m gonna keep saying those 2 words. You’re in denial because of that. Laughing
07e309fa92df102aad6adcb01506dd6d_400x400.jpeg

Reactions: AWilli6995
Where does us Kansas fans fit into this?

I for one think more about the good of college basketball. I will say that all the top teams cheat-but in most cases without knowing it. The NCAA rules are full of gray areas and have not kept up with times. I root for UK and UNC. I watch Duke whenever I can. I'm just a fan of the game. The teams I really like to see lose-and you can fill out your own list-are those that have inferiority complexes. The more they lose the better.

You know and I know what the real facts are: UNC will always be known as a cheater regardless if the NCAA had no balls. Read the following from the NCAA on the scandal.
    • Oct. 13, 2017
    • CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — The N.C.A.A. did not dispute that the University of North Carolina was guilty of running one of the worst academic fraud schemes in college sports history, involving fake classes that enabled dozens of athletes to gain and maintain their eligibility.
You keep sticking your head in the sand but even the NCAA knows what a scam UNC ran to keep players like McCants eligible. The Carolina Way.

Reactions: kyjeff1
You know and I know what the real facts are: UNC will always be known as a cheater regardless if the NCAA had no balls. Read the following from the NCAA on the scandal.
    • Oct. 13, 2017
    • CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — The N.C.A.A. did not dispute that the University of North Carolina was guilty of running one of the worst academic fraud schemes in college sports history, involving fake classes that enabled dozens of athletes to gain and maintain their eligibility.
You keep sticking your head in the sand but even the NCAA knows what a scam UNC ran to keep players like McCants eligible. The Carolina Way.

What did I say before Chief? Keep posting old shit but I have some current info since you're stuck in a time warp. No Sanctions Junior, do you know the meaning? I mean it seems like you're having difficulty in grasping what old and what's new. You really tighten up on your skills when doing this because suck bad at this.

You can’t reason with Em man, they think U.K. basketball is God’s gift to the world. Everybody else has to cheat to keep up with the great U.K., who is so great they can get the recruits than anyone else without cheating bc it’s a blessing to get to attend school in Lexington Kentucky.

Hey, recruiting top talent hand over fist to Lexington, KY and a midmajor school in crime-ridden Memphis just takes a little charisma.

Imagine the pitches that dude delivers to steer players away from $200k and sunny beaches.Laughing

Hey, recruiting top talent hand over fist to Lexington, KY and a midmajor school in crime-ridden Memphis just takes a little charisma.

Imagine the pitches that dude delivers to steer players away from $200k and playing on the coast.Laughing
I agree w/ Laughing.

Want a redo on what you meant, or just deciphering it for the rest of us.

What did I say before Chief? Keep posting old shit but I have some current info since you're stuck in a time warp. No Sanctions Junior, do you know the meaning? I mean it seems like you're having difficulty in grasping what old and what's new. You really tighten up on your skills when doing this because suck bad at this.
No sanctions does not mean no cheating idiot. Everyone including the NCAA knows you cheated and just got away with it on a technicality. I guess you believe if you go rob a bank and don't get caught then you are not breaking the law. I hope you don't have kids and are raising them with that kind of morality.

No sanctions does not mean no cheating idiot. Everyone including the NCAA knows you cheated and just got away with it on a technicality. I guess you believe if you go rob a bank and don't get caught then you are not breaking the law. I hope you don't have kids and are raising them with that kind of morality.

....saved by the loophole, but all credibility to 'The Carolina Way' is lost.

Reactions: kl40504
It’s funny, there’s a whole thread on the UNC AFAM classes & yet, people can’t help talking about it in every thread.
Instead of The Carolina Way, we might have to rename it The Carolina Obsession.

ADVERTISEMENT