ADVERTISEMENT

New thread because New Bombshell tweets

"It's about winning on the court and in the classroom."

This is why the entire statement is defunct since the AFAM stuff came to light.

Are guys like Carter, Duval, and Sulaimon still part of the brotherhood?

Wendell Carter? I’d say so. His mother was sitting directly behind Coach K at CTC last weekend. Chatting it up with Vernon Carey, his parents, BJ Boston and his dad, Wendell Moore and his family.

Despite some of her comments she loves Coach K and Duke.

"It's about winning on the court and in the classroom."

This is why the entire statement is defunct since the AFAM stuff came to light.

Nah, UNC is still winning on the court and in the classroom.

This is false.

I mean, I feel like you guys really want to believe this so much. You need all these things you think to be true. Like, you need it in your life. I can't decide whether or not I take pleasure in your frustration or feel for you a little.

Yikes, if I were a UK fan and a UNC fan threw out a Sports Illustrated cover from 30 or 40 years ago, I would totally respond with the Bloomberg cover from . Just saying.

Reactions: I am stupid
I mean, I feel like you guys really want to believe this so much. You need all these things you think to be true. Like, you need it in your life. I can't decide whether or not I take pleasure in your frustration or feel for you a little.

They all waiting on the Great Pumpkin on Halloween. When they see that UNC will be on probation and UK will go on a run similar to UCLA's when Wooden was the coach. If you don't believe me, ask them.

Yikes, if I were a UK fan and a UNC fan threw out a Sports Illustrated cover from 30 or 40 years ago, I would totally respond with the Bloomberg cover from . Just saying.
One went on probation.... one didn’t. Just saying

This one? It's good, but it doesn't really change the conversation to drag up magazine covers from... /checks calendar... four years ago, does it?

400x-1.jpg

Also, where does the four corners offense fit in with the play hard part of Dean Smith's marketing slogan? I get the play smart argument - taking advantage of the rules in place even if doing so is so shitty that the rules were changed - but how is that play(ing) hard? It's standing around, hardly moving, and literally wasting time so that the athletic competition ends with as little playing hard as possible.

Wendell Carter? I’d say so. His mother was sitting directly behind Coach K at CTC last weekend. Chatting it up with Vernon Carey, his parents, BJ Boston and his dad, Wendell Moore and his family.

Despite some of her comments she loves Coach K and Duke.
tumblr_m729cseSXs1ql5yr7o1_400(1).gif

ADVERTISEMENT