ADVERTISEMENT

New thread because New Bombshell tweets

Going to need a little more info on why it was denied into evidence....also, what duke did to outsell us? We def have more money then any duke can muster---see, official rules of CBB

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Wonder what it costs to get three times the amount of mickey ds players? Maybe its just love of them game?
Well we did pay 250 k for Anthony Davis. That was money well spent. Cal and mike really need to step it up if they want to keep up with coach k and ole huck

Reactions: toonces11
After looking like in an ok spot the first 2 weeks, these last 2 days KU looks dirtier than Louisville. Figured that would happen though. The FBI's case had KU at the fore front of being defrauded. The defense had to shoe that was not the case. Figured the most damaging stuff would come from the defense.

Had two women over during all this. They smelled nothing like sports.

What are we talking about?

UK will take all them. Cousins said it best when about to play Harvard. "This ain't no spelling bee"
I have a hoops meeting, online, at 8:30(7:30 your time). If I can't reach you tonight, I will on Thursday.

It’s too early to say dukes recruiting has slowed down imo.

Man, looks like UNC and UK may be the only clean programs out there.
5NFe.gif

It was only $200K....
That’s right, we must of gave mkg only 50k lol. I’m not worried about cal or Kentucky for the simple fact he has been stalked like a field mouse since he signed the contract. If there was anything on cal, rest assured it would of already came out

That’s right, we must of gave mkg only 50k lol. I’m not worried about cal or Kentucky for the simple fact he has been stalked like a field mouse since he signed the contract. If there was anything on cal, rest assured it would of already came out

I like this comment, when clearly there's no proof that he's been "stalked like a field mouse." We've heard that so many times. "Blah blah blah the world hates us it's UK against the world so if anything negative about Kentucky happened over the years everyone would already know. Refs hate us. Put us in the hardest bracket. They wish we were gone." Total myth.

They (FBI and NCAA) don't "hate" Kentucky or everyone else like you all think. Why would the NCAA "hate" UK when they are a school that makes a lot of money for them?

Look. I don't know if ya'll just tell yourselves that to make you feel better or what, but that's a simple cop out thing to say. It's a false narrative. If anything comes out with Kentucky, that doesn't mean Cal knew about it and it also doesn't mean that "oh gosh the NCAA and FBI hates Kentucky" and them screaming "We finally got them!" It's not like this is the only trial either. Not saying that either way. Just a statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: mathman68

Wrong. No one has pulled back the curtain on cal and UK. If you think UK or Nike isn’t paying players like everyone else you’re a special kind of homer or you’re mildly ******ed. If the latter, no offense.

Coach K will get away with it NCAA won't let him go down

He's a lying piece of shit though

Reactions: 521cat
Ol Cal ain't no dummy. Montgomery's driving a 92 Ford Taurus, not an 18 Camaro, but the kid doesn't even know what side of the car the gas tank is on.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I like this comment, when clearly there's no proof that he's been "stalked like a field mouse." We've heard that so many times. "Blah blah blah the world hates us it's UK against the world so if anything negative about Kentucky happened over the years everyone would already know. Refs hate us. Put us in the hardest bracket. They wish we were gone." Total myth.

They (FBI and NCAA) don't "hate" Kentucky or everyone else like you all think. Why would the NCAA "hate" UK when they are a school that makes a lot of money for them?

Look. I don't know if ya'll just tell yourselves that to make you feel better or what, but that's a simple cop out thing to say. It's a false narrative. If anything comes out with Kentucky, that doesn't mean Cal knew about it and it also doesn't mean that "oh gosh the NCAA and FBI hates Kentucky" and them screaming "We finally got them!" It's not like this is the only trial either. Not saying that either way. Just a statement.
Be honest, like the rest of college basketball you thought it was only a matter of time till cal was busted for doing something dirty with players, when he was hired. You can look no further than the camby situation and say yeah, he’s dirty. I myself, was hesitant when he was hired as like many others thought he was dirty. You can’t tell me as a Louisville fan and hater of all things Kentucky, think he wasn’t dirty and would be busted within a year. My point is he has been the exact opposite of the image fairly or unfairly given to him. Camby said cal knew both of it, do cal know, or have a hand in it? No one will ever know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT