ADVERTISEMENT

Nevada

Been saying they were a fraud since long before the season started.

Everyone thinks they were good because they made it to an E8 last year. Sometimes ya gotta look at how they got there.

Reactions: kl40504 and RipThru
Both Martins have a truly atrocious haircut. One of them has a shot and leg kick to match.

Reactions: brooky03
Haven't they not beat a Quad 1 team all year?

Pretty soft schedule. Before yesterday's game, their only Quad 1 Games were against Utah State. Win at home, loss on the road... They did beat Arizona State on a neutral court, but this team just hasn't looked overly impressive all year long. They struggled against Grand Canyon, South Dakota State, Akron, and quite a few teams from the Mountain West. I picked Florida in every bracket that I filled-out.

Reactions: rdgtr and RipThru
Pretty soft schedule. Before yesterday's game, their only Quad 1 Games were against Utah State. Win at home, loss on the road... They did beat Arizona State on a neutral court, but this team just hasn't looked overly impressive all year long. They struggled against Grand Canyon, South Dakota State, Akron, and quite a few teams from the Mountain West. I picked Florida in every bracket that I filled-out.

My head knew this analysis was spot on. But I'm not picking UF.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I hear ya. I hate picking Carolina myself. I conceded this year and had them advancing to the Final Four, but it wasn't an easy pick for me... I think Florida will get flattened by Michigan, though.

Eh, I won it all in 2010 in my bracket pool with Duke, picked Duke again this year. $$>>Hate for me- but of course if Duke terps meet in the elite eight, go Terps!!!

Reactions: dukedevilz
Eh, I won it all in 2010 in my bracket pool with Duke, picked Duke again this year. $$>>Hate for me- but of course if Duke terps meet in the elite eight, go Terps!!!

I don't know about others, but I never pick my team to win it all. Some may call it emotionally hedging. I think it's a good practice, personally. In 2015, I picked Wisconsin over Duke. Had Wisconsin won, I would have won my pool - but I'll take a Duke Natty any day. Sometimes I can't see them going out super early, this year, for instance. But, I do have Virginia beating Duke in the Finals.

I hear ya. I hate picking Carolina myself. I conceded this year and had them advancing to the Final Four, but it wasn't an easy pick for me... I think Florida will get flattened by Michigan, though.

When UF has obviously elite teams, I pick them. I'm not giving up a chance at some nice money just to avoid picking UF.

But when they have a team and draw that tells me they aren't making the second weekend, I can afford to be wrong for a round.

ADVERTISEMENT