ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 1 Thread***

Vermont doing exactly what a low-major should do—keeping the pace at a crawl. This thing is gonna be like 54 possessions.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
No, dipshit, it did not. There's no 'there' there.
Sorry your Junior College education robbed you of the critical thinking skills necessary to distinguish fact from slanted writing which, through 'how' it was presented creates an appearance--again, to those w/o reading comp. skills--of something wrong having occurred.
Show me the facts.
Good game today btw... , loser

Rustled. Thanks for proving me right. Your school covered up assault. Everyone but you realizes that.

This is exactly why we have a pinned B1G thread. To clean up the actual board. I guess its been slow in that thread?

Vermont doing exactly what a low-major should do—keeping the pace at a crawl. This thing is gonna be like 54 possessions.

I also heard that Anthony Lamb is better than Zion. So that probably won't help your chances.

Reactions: GE Nole
L yes boys!

a6609267ba2abf30cf2a41cf5ce4ece2--so-sad-louisville.jpg

You have to see why no one believes you don't root for conferences.

Well i would have to root for two conferences....pac 12 and big ten...that's way too many teams man. That is not reasonable.

I root for two schools which I have immediate ties to. I cannot imagine rooting for Iowa or Penn State or UCLA or any other school in either conference.

It just doesn't make sense as a fan.

Wonder who will be the first choke artist to boot out in the tournament losing to 11th seed or lower, Villanova seems to be a good candidate. They have been hit or miss, either winning the tournament or just choking early.

Wonder who will be the first choke artist to boot out in the tournament losing to 11th seed or lower, Villanova seems to be a good candidate. They have been hit or miss, either winning the tournament or just choking early.

I’ll go a whole week without nutting if it means we win our 1st round game this year

2 National Titles, not bad. But yes, every other year this decade they've missed the second weekend. Would be something else if Phil Booth could win a 3rd Natty.

I’ll go a whole week without nutting if it means we win our 1st round game this year

I think UVA should be fine this time, I cant imagine them repeating the same again. For a No.16 seed to beat a top seed, three things need to happen:

1. The 16th seed is very good, maybe underseeded.
2. The top seed is overrated or injury plagued.
3. Extreme Luck

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT