ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 1 Thread***

PJ out for today’s game. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t worried. Hard cast on the foot. We don’t need him tonight but I will be so nervous if we don’t have him Saturday

The opening round of the NCAA Tournament is like Christmas all over again. That being said, Bucknell and Bradley ruined my 2nd Christmas in consecutive years so f**k both of those years.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Rooting for Yale and Maryland starting out.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Cable.
Leaving the office in 45min. Gonna pick up the 7 month old boy from daycare then go home to fire up the smoker, 5 slabs and a beer can chicken. Off tomorrow too. Best time of year.

Wish I could say the same. Not even leaving for the KU game.

Dumb turnover by the gophers into the commercial break there but they are hanging with Louisville better than I thought

Tell you what, it's hilarious seeing who my coworkers picked. One lady has three 15 seeds in elite eight. One dude has zero seed upsets... Good luck with that promotion, Gary

Reactions: Scotty00
Louisville's jerseys look like the sides of their shorts are being blurred out.

The only reason yale is even in the tourney is they had a practical home team over Harvard even tho they were the lower seeded team for the conference tourney

Regardless, it’s very early

What a pathetic, Teddy Valentine-esque call. The ref just made himself look like a fool with that pause. It's not about you. Who cares what you called.

ADVERTISEMENT