ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 1 Thread***

This season was a wash. Mack has not passed the test after season 1.

I enjoy these hawt takes after the very first game of the tourney. Don’t worry Turge will make sure Maryland brings the B1G back to earth.

Right? An entire conference looks bad after one half of one game from a single team.

Reactions: bMORE607
This season was a wash. Mack has not passed the test after season 1.
Meh, not his players. Tough situation. And ncaa screwing us with minny knowing that Dracula would make his way into Wells Fargo to cast his spells.

Reactions: jhmossy
Mack giving everyone the green light was the worst mistake of the season.

Very questionable substitutions in this game. We cut it to 4, are on a run, and he makes a sub for literally 0 reason. Minn takes the lead to 12.

That's so pathetic.

I don't think there was much he could expect of this bunch. There's not enough there to work with.

Louisville's starting shooting guard is averaging 3.2 PPG; hasn't scored in double digits all season. I'm amazed these guys finished over .500. They were lucky two get 2 good wins all season(UNC and VT).

Meh, not his players. Tough situation. And ncaa screwing us with minny knowing that Dracula would make his way into Wells Fargo to cast his spells.

It was his choice to pick up 2 GT's, one who can't shoot the ball, and the other who would rather pass than take over.

Phil Cofer out for FSU. Massive loss on D.

Last game FSU lost this season to a non-1 seed was in January, and that’s the last game Cofer missed. (Boston College)

Reactions: jhmossy
I don't think there was much he could expect of this bunch. There's not enough there to work with.

Louisville's starting shooting guard is averaging 3.2 PPG; hasn't scored in double digits all season. I'm amazed these guys finished over .500. They were lucky two get 2 good wins all season(UNC and VT).

Still doesn't negate getting outcoached and outplayed by Minnesota. I mean it's literally trash that we are getting the brakes blown off by Minnesota.

I don't care who we have on our team. We are Louisville and we do not get beat by 20 in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

I didn't care if we lost. But what I do care about is how we are losing and WHY we are losing. Neither of those have anything to do with our players.

Phil Cofer out for FSU. Massive loss on D.

Last game FSU lost this season to a non-1 seed was in January, and that’s the last game Cofer missed. (Boston College)

#%$@$%^@$#^. I had FSU in my FF.

It was his choice to pick up 2 GT's, one who can't shoot the ball, and the other who would rather pass than take over.
To be fair, we thought VJ and Perry would be be shooters, I don’t blame the GTs.

Michigan state too

I don't care what conference does what at this stage. Its only about my Cats for me. Those rooting for their conferences, their team probably is going to do much lol....

ADVERTISEMENT