ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 1 Thread***

I find it funny that these BIG 10 bandwagoners are basing the conference on Louisville vs Minnesota.

How is that even a good sample?

Reactions: UL_1986
See like why is Williams in the game. He can't and hasn't gotten a rebound all game. Enoch gets that rebound.

Lol so I guess our strategy is to keep jacking up threes? God forbid we run a set with a pick and get it into Enoch..

Reactions: HRTheCard
If Cofer has had a foot injury all year, why wouldn't he take the ACCT off and rest up?

I find it funny that these BIG 10 bandwagoners are basing the conference on Louisville vs Minnesota.

How is that even a good sample?

Well you have a team that went 10-8 in acc play vs a team that went 8-10 in big ten play...

And honestly gophers have dominated since the tip

Reactions: oldsports_
Well you have a team that went 10-8 in acc play vs a team that went 8-10 in big ten play...

Are you referring to the same gophers that beat Purdue twice late in the season, one being in the BIG 10 tourney?

WE HAVE 2 TIMEOUTS AND IT'S A 7 POINT GAME WITH THE BALL AND WE DONT BURN A TIMEOUT BUT INSTEAD JACK UP SOME GARBAGE 3. THAT IS TERRIBLE COACHING.

So when 11 seed Syracuse beat 3 seed MSU last year, the ACC must have been world beaters.

If Cofer has had a foot injury all year, why wouldn't he take the ACCT off and rest up?

He missed a bunch of games early this season. It had healed but looked to flare back up.

Trent Forrest has played through a toe injury that will likely require surgery after season.

That game was tight the entire way.

Minnesota was up by 19 with like 11 minutes left here.

Not even in the same stratosphere.
That Syracuse team was 8-10 in the ACC. MSU was 16-2 in the B1G. You're right, last year was way worse.

Auburn looking weak. But I'm sure they'll look like worldbeaters vs KU if they advance. Put 'em down, NMSU.

That Syracuse team was 8-10 in the ACC. MSU was 16-2 in the B1G. You're right, last year was way worse.

Inferior teams can keep it close and pull off miracles.

They cant go up 19 with 11 minutes left and drag the dick across the face like hawkitt said.

10-8 in the omg so amazing ACC doesn't seem very impressive anymore tbh

Reactions: hawkit3113
The BIG 10 needs to kick the committee right in the nuts for pairing MSU and Minnesota in the same pod.

Total bullshit

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
Inferior teams can keep it close and pull off miracles.

They cant go up 19 with 11 minutes left and drag the dick across the face like hawkitt said.

10-8 in the omg so amazing ACC doesn't seem very impressive anymore tbh

Your best team lost to our 11th best team. Spin it however you want, but using your logic from one game this year, the ACC was light years better than the B1G last year.

Reactions: jhmossy
Mich State could get Minnesota and Maryland in the next two rounds. Little Big Ten Tournament going on in the bottom half of the bracket.

I do think the Big Ten is a little undervalued. Why is no one talking about Michigan? I mean, yeah they've lost to MSU three times. But they easily could have won two of those games. And they're pretty freaking good.

MSU is the last university to be talking trash. Your school covered up assault.
No, dipshit, it did not. There's no 'there' there.
Sorry your Junior College education robbed you of the critical thinking skills necessary to distinguish fact from slanted writing which, through 'how' it was presented creates an appearance--again, to those w/o reading comp. skills--of something wrong having occurred.
Show me the facts.
Good game today btw... , loser

Your best team lost to our 11th best team. Spin it however you want, but using your logic from one game this year, the ACC was light years better than the B1G last year.

My best team? I. Don’t. Root. For. A. Conference.

I have self esteem. I don’t need to rely on 14 different schools to feel good about my region.

What in the world are you talking about?

But the acc looks bad with this loss. That hurts doesn’t it?

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT