ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs: Finals Thread***

Call me crazy but I think KD is better than LeBron and nowhere close to as good as MJ was.

True.

The fact the Cavs won two that series was all Lebron....look at a game two where basically only seven guys played..

What's crazy is I just looked at plus minus for that game and TT was -21 and James Jones of all people was +22

Quirky
I’ve said that was one of Bron’s best series, even though they lost. Unreal he managed two wins w that bunch of scrubs.

Reactions: dtgold88
It's crazy that Philly's small ball lineup still puts 3 - 6'10" guys on the court.

Simmons has had one of the better rookie seasons in a long time it seems.

Am I biased or do the Bucks seem to play much better when Brogdon is on the floor instead of Bledsoe?

Tatum and Brown are a ridiculous combo for the Celtics going forward. I am just so amazed by Tatum's polish as a rookie.

Reactions: Quavarius
Am I biased or do the Bucks seem to play much better when Brogdon is on the floor instead of Bledsoe?

Tatum and Brown are a ridiculous combo for the Celtics going forward. I am just so amazed by Tatum's polish as a rookie.
As a Celtic fan, I would be perfectly happy if he was benched for the rest of the series. As a basketball fan, I agree 100% with you.

Bucks are super deep as well. They have length and can shoot 3-pointers. I still think Boston takes the series, but Milwaukee will be a problem if they keep the team in tact. Thon Maker is a star in the making.

I could go all the way back to the NBA season thread and find where I called the Thunder being nothing special. They have 3 ball dominant guys that aren't very good at anything but jacking shots. The Jazz are closing them out in either the next game or game six, they are clearly the superior team.

Really, after LeBron there is a tier of about 5-10 players that are very, very close IMO. Durant, AD, Giannis, Westbrook, Harden, Curry, (healthy) Leonard. Splitting hairs to rank them.
I essentially agree with this, although I think Durant has carved out a spot where he's the No. 2 guy, marginally ahead of the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT