ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs: Finals Thread***

I'm sure he's working on the former and the latter.
I don't think I've mentioned it here, but would not shock me one bit if Lebron times his career/contracts to be a FA the year Junior could be drafted into the NBA if he is good enough and they still have the OAD. Lebron would be 39, I believe.

This, of course, is after Junior leads OSU to a title, so the other coaches should stop wasting their time.

I don't think I've mentioned it here, but would not shock me one bit if Lebron times his career/contracts to be a FA the year Junior could be drafted into the NBA if he is good enough and they still have the OAD. Lebron would be 39, I believe.

This, of course, is after Junior leads OSU to a title, so the other coaches should stop wasting their time.
That would seriously be the greatest thing ever. Although I'd love to see LBJjr dunk on his dad one good time.

I’ve definitely heard about this. Wants to play w his son. Would be the final chapter of his career. Hope we get to see it.

I’ve definitely heard about this. Wants to play w his son. Would be the final chapter of his career. Hope we get to see it.
Can't say I've heard this anywhere. But makes sense.

This is unless Lebron goes Lavar Ball on us and sends his kids to play with 35-40 year old men in Istanbul in a few years.

Can't say I've heard this anywhere. But makes sense.

This is unless Lebron goes Lavar Ball on us and sends his kids to play with 35-40 year old men in Istanbul in a few years.
To be clear I don’t know that Bron has said it, but I’ve heard some talking heads bring it up. How good is his boy?

To be clear I don’t know that Bron has said it, but I’ve heard some talking heads bring it up. How good is his boy?
Very young, but already looks like an exceptional passer and shooter. Even a chasedown at the 1:45 range.

Here's to hoping they keep the OAD long enough for him to go to OSU....

Very young, but already looks like an exceptional passer and shooter. Even a chasedown at the 1:45 range.

Here's to hoping they keep the OAD long enough for him to go to OSU....

How old is this kid?? Hope the poor guy doesn't get the same hype his dad did growing up. LeBron has had unfair expectations since he was a teen, to his credit he's met most of them.

Wonder who the one voter that picked Tatum for the 2nd Team? Clearly everyone in the media doesn't love Duke

Reactions: dtgold88
Scared to say it, but these Game 5s are gonna be the shit. Hope, hope.
2-2 both series. Tonight's game was as good as it gets. It was a game of runs. Warriors up 12 in first, Rockets 10 in 2nd. Warriors 12 again in third, and Rockets win in 4th.

How old is this kid?? Hope the poor guy doesn't get the same hype his dad did growing up. LeBron has had unfair expectations since he was a teen, to his credit he's met most of them.
I think 8th grade, so would guess 13 or 14?

This game 5 between Cavs and Celtics should be dynamic. As a Lakers fan, it's not in my DNA to root for Boston, but I suspect they will prevail. Lebron's excellence should be a constant, but I fear the others will falter. Hope I'm wrong.

This game 5 between Cavs and Celtics should be dynamic. As a Lakers fan, it's not in my DNA to root for Boston, but I suspect they will prevail. Lebron's excellence should be a constant, but I fear the others will falter. Hope I'm wrong.
No outcome would totally surprise me. I guess a Cavs' blowout win might more than anything, but it's not a crazy notion.

Hard to know if it's the changes they made to lineup or scheme played the bigger role or is it as simple as home court.

Reactions: Silent Banjo
No outcome would totally surprise me. I guess a Cavs' blowout win might more than anything, but it's not a crazy notion.

Hard to know if it's the changes they made to lineup or scheme played the bigger role or is it as simple as home court.
Speculation about basketball home court advantage obviously isn't new, but I think what happens is that a racous crowd motvates the home team and makes them play more aggressively. It isn't so much that the visitors are intimidated, but their play suffers because an inspired home team plays so much harder. Lol, nothing profound here.

Speculation about basketball home court advantage obviously isn't new, but I think what happens is that a racous crowd motvates the home team and makes them play more aggressively. It isn't so much that the visitors are intimidated, but their play suffers because an inspired home team plays so much harder. Lol, nothing profound here.
Correct. When the Cs start cutting the lead in Cleveland it's just not as loud, but when that would happen in Boston it becomes insanely loud and inspires them even more.

Correct. When the Cs start cutting the lead in Cleveland it's just not as loud, but when that would happen in Boston it becomes insanely loud and inspires them even more.
Indeed, which is not to say a road team can't get it done...last night's game proved that. In fact, by abandoning their ball movement at the end, the Warriors looked like the stereotypically frazzled road team.

He has but I'm just excited to see, unlike last year, we finally have two conference finals that could go either way.
Definitely want to see close games in the WCF but wont lie......I would not be upset to see a couple cavalier blowouts in Games 5 and 6.

But that's me.

It's nice that both series are tight, and will go 6-7 games, but am I the only one disappointed that the individual games are almost all blowouts? Not all that entertaining to watch if you aren't a fan of one of the teams.

It's nice that both series are tight, and will go 6-7 games, but am I the only one disappointed that the individual games are almost all blowouts? Not all that entertaining to watch if you aren't a fan of one of the teams.
question is would we rather have a 4-0 or 4-1 series but with close games? I'm not so sure I wouldn't as a neutral fan.

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT