ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs: Finals Thread***

Ben Simmons 0-4 in 31 minutes.

Has the Roy been voted on yet? Uh...asking for a friend. :)

Reactions: Quavarius
I don't see how they keep Rozier happy with Kyrie coming back

They should trade him while his stock is off the charts
Or if he proves he's healthy so they can get something in trade for Kyrie.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think so. Kyrie and Heyward are pretty damn good, I never realized Boston was this deep with talent.
Look "pretty damn good" without them, though. Never know what the new dynamic would bring. Figure it works, though.

I think if you gave any team its two best players back, they'd take a step forward. This team could end up being scary.
Guess the question would be are they their 2 best players? Seems unlikely he's better, but Rozeier looks damn good. And we're sure Hayward is better than Tatum/Horford or even Brown?

And nobody saw it coming. Nothing in college watching him play made you think he would be this good. Looking better than all the OAD's from the same draft.
Idk, lots of cards fans knew he was special. I remember seeing highlight reels of him before he came to Louisville, and his athleticism was unreal. He should of been top 10 coming into college and in the top 5 for NBA draft. We saw flashes of what could be, and now it’s a reality. Love it.

I bet the Cavs could use him
say what ya will, but looking like at this point both teams lost in this trade......at least the cavs have the Brooklyn pick and a few players (though only Hill has done anything) to show for it.

I watched every game, the stat sheet doesn’t show his potential. We saw it.
Some potential? I could see that. ROTY? come on. A 42% shooter in college? 33% on 3s. OK rebound/assist numbers. Nothing special.

Michael Redd was far better at OSU, and I don't think anyone saw what he'd become in the NBA.

Like I said. The Warriors are still gonna win but it'll be a war. Davis is a different level and Curry clearly isn't 100%. Game 4 gonna be real interesting.

Reactions: Quavarius
I mean I get it. He is built like an NFL wide receiver with matching athleticism and has a 6'10 wingspan. I just didn't think he had the skill level he has developed in the last 12 months.
Yeah, I don’t think he did tbh. Dude is always super humble about his talent and skill level, albeit tonight getting destroyed by the rockets.

Dave certainly has his Duke teams mixed up as Tatum's didn't play near as much zone as this season.

ADVERTISEMENT