Baylor
Tennessee

final 4

xags
Kentucky
Zona
Baylor

zags vs Baylor rematch and Few finally gets it done

however….Kentucky won’t end up on zag’s side in final brackets and I have zags and Kentucky playing for it all. Zags win

I know the algorithms don’t like them, but three Pac-12 teams doesn’t seem right, especially after what happened last year. However, I’m cool with them getting snubbed. Give me an overrated midmajor over Oregon or Colorado any day.

That pick of not having auburn there is solely because I rustled the OP to oblivion. Kansas fans have been butthurt over auburn since the beat down in the ncaa tourney. Of course he has an average Kansas squad there

LOL that you think any KU fan still gives a shit about a 2nd round game from 2019.

North Carolina as a potential 8/9 seed could scare a lot of 1 seeds. I know their defense is still suspect, but their PnR offense is dynamite.
I feel like unc played about as perfect as they could the other night. Doubt we see that again this season
LOL that you think any KU fan still gives a shit about a 2nd round game from 2019.
Kansas is not going to see the elite 8.

I feel like unc played about as perfect as they could the other night. Doubt we see that again this season

Kansas is not going to see the elite 8.
Maybe not. And Auburn may not make it out of the 2nd round. One win over an above average team all year, and they were even getting their asses kicked in that game before the injuries.

Maybe not. And Auburn may not make it out of the 2nd round. One win over an above average team all year, and they were even getting their asses kicked in that game before the injuries.
Auburn will go further than Kansas. The difference between you and I is I am not a scared little bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Auburn will go further than Kansas. The difference between you and I is I am not a scared little bitch.
You know, Auburn and Kansas have great teams. Either or both could go to the FF or even win it all. However, both could lose before the FF. This truth applies to probably 10 other teams too.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
You know, Auburn and Kansas have great teams. Either or both could go to the FF or even win it all. However, both could lose before the FF. This truth applies to probably 10 other teams too.
Thanks della

Reactions: della
I understand why these particular 8 may have been chosen then the 4.

It very well may go down something like this.

But I expect a couple out of the bleachers to make a deep run. A region or two always falls apart.

The bracket may have been updated. Based on what I see now on the link put me on Colorado St. and Chattanooga to make the E8. Of course the Mocs gotta beat Furman to get a bid and that may not happen.🤣

Medved gonna be a guy to watch in the off-season I think this dude is a good coach for Colorado St.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
We should not beat up on @RockChalk82 he was quoting a bozo.

I watched Auburn beat Kentucky. I am scared of Auburn. I watched Tennessee beat Kentucky. I am scared of Tennessee. I watched LSU beat Kentucky, I am not scared of LSU as they play thug ball and the NCAA will not allow that in the tourney. I watched Duke beat Kentucky. I am scared of Duke. I watched Arkansas beat Kentucky, so I am scared of Arkansas. Notre Dame beat Kentucky and I ain't in the least bit scared of ND.

I look at number 2 Arizona and they lost at Tennessee, blown out by UCLA and lost at Colorado. I don't think that my Kentucky Cats are scared of Arizona. I am not scared of Arizona because they have not played a team of Kentucky's quality this damned year.

Gonzaga. Bring it on. They may beat the shit out of Kentucky, but I would bet against it.

That list may be correct; however, I say piss on that list. The boy who made it needs to watch some ball games and get out of the stats.

Baylor isn't winning ish. LJ cryer and Johnathon can't spell his last name but sounds like chachua are both out.

cryer will be back for tourney I read.
Tchawaia was a bench back up center and Jeremy Sochan is in there outplaying him by a mile since they switched things up. Sochan now seeing first round in a few mock drafts.

this is the baylor of the non con again playing right now. You’ll see.

Man who knows. I know for me, I watch so little of other teams play that it is dependent on which game you see. There was a time when I thought Purdue had all the pieces...about a month ago Auburn seemed like an absolute juggernaut...Kentucky walked into AFH and pantsed Kansas, Baylor, Kansas & Texas tech have all looked like final four contenders...Arizona, when rolling is a blast to watch and Gonzaga can obviously go toe to toe with any team...thing is I have seen each of those teams look extremely pedestrian as well.

They are all playing in conference now and so the scouting is good, they know what each other are trying to do etc...but that will be different in the dance...especially the second games of the weekend where you only have a day to work on gameplan/etc.

it is fun to talk about but none of us will win our bracket pools, we know too damn much...it will be someone's kid or WAGs that just picked based off mascot or color.

They are all playing in conference now and so the scouting is good, they know what each other are trying to do etc...but that will be different in the dance...especially the second games of the weekend where you only have a day to work on gameplan/etc.
Astute post

Elite 8

zags
Tech
Illinois
Kentucky
Arizona
KU
Baylor
Tennessee

final 4

xags
Kentucky
Zona
Baylor

zags vs Baylor rematch and Few finally gets it done

however….Kentucky won’t end up on zag’s side in final brackets and I have zags and Kentucky playing for it all. Zags win

I get that it's your opinion......but it is still too top heavy.

That's not what the tournament has become as of late.

Also, Gonzaga is way more vulnerable this year, so unless they get the most miraculous matchup gift of all time throughout the tournament, they're not winning it all, and probably won't even be in the Championship game.

Gonzaga is going to get Wisconsin as the 2 seed in the region?! Wow, it's like a continuation of the WCC for them.
Lunardi’s latest Bracketology is the only one of the main projections that have Kansas as a 1 seed. I am not taking his time seriously. Baylor and Kansas aren’t both getting 1 seeds. Cbs, athletic, and quite a few others all have Kansas as 2. I think Baylor/Kansas and auburn/Kentucky will get two final 1 seeds. Arizona and Gonzaga locked in with them while the SEC and Big 12 will both get someone as a 1 seed

Lunardi’s latest Bracketology is the only one of the main projections that have Kansas as a 1 seed. I am not taking his time seriously. Baylor and Kansas aren’t both getting 1 seeds. Cbs, athletic, and quite a few others all have Kansas as 2. I think Baylor/Kansas and auburn/Kentucky will get two final 1 seeds. Arizona and Gonzaga locked in with them while the SEC and Big 12 will both get someone as a 1 seed

Can't say I disagree. SEC and Big 12 Tournaments will likely determines the final two #1 seeds.

Unless neither Baylor or Kansas win the Big 12 one of them will get a 1 seed. Zags and Zona get 1 seeds. The loser of the SEC will not get a 1 seed. Auburn or UK can get a 1 seed if they win out, but both won't get one.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Getting a lot of tread out of beating Kansas last week. Even though Kansas lost to tcu also
Did you forget that everybody but them lost the previous week? They also have the most quad 1 wins in the nation.

Did you forget that everybody but them lost the previous week? They also have the most quad 1 wins in the nation.
They also have had the most games played against quad 1. So it’s not really an even comparison

They also have had the most games played against quad 1. So it’s not really an even comparison
Jesus….you literally do nothing but try to spin everything in favor of Auburn or the SEC. You spin yourself in circles.

“You’re overrated because you don’t play enough quad 1 teams. And YOU played too many!”🤣

They’ve also won a higher percentage of those games than Auburn and clearly have a more impressive set of wins.

Jesus….you literally do nothing but try to spin everything in favor of Auburn or the SEC. You spin yourself in circles.

“You’re overrated because you don’t play enough quad 1 teams. And YOU played too many!”🤣

They’ve also won a higher percentage of those games than Auburn and clearly have a more impressive set of wins.
This from the king of spin in favor of Kansas and the big 12. Big 12 going to survive when it’s basically a mid major here in a few years? Y’all will be behind the big east at that point

Based on what I see now on the link put me on Colorado St. and Chattanooga to make the E8. Of course the Mocs gotta beat Furman to get a bid and that may not happen.🤣
Chattanooga survives and advances. Would have hated to lose an E8 team before brackets dropped 😂

Now they feel like a team of destiny too 😂

This from the king of spin in favor of Kansas and the big 12. Big 12 going to survive when it’s basically a mid major here in a few years? Y’all will be behind the big east at that point
There’s no spin needed to explain why a 1 seed with the most quality wins is ranked highly. I don’t like Baylor or Drew, but a fact is a fact.

And why is the Big 12 going to collapse? Because they’re losing a couple programs that have achieved next to nothing in recent years? Houston has been a much better program than either of them of late. Texas hasn’t won a tourney game in almost a decade and Oklahoma rarely does anything.

Last edited:
Baylor is close to a lock to be a #1 Seed unless they slip up in the 1st round of the Big 12 tournament. Their resume is absolutely stacked.

If KU wins the Big 12 tournament, they'll get the last 1 Seed unless Auburn wins the SECT imo.

UK gets the last 1 Seed if KU if they win the SECT and KU loses before the Big 12 tournament final.

Last edited:

It very well may go down something like this.

But I expect a couple out of the bleachers to make a deep run. A region or two always falls apart.

The bracket may have been updated. Based on what I see now on the link put me on Colorado St. and Chattanooga to make the E8. Of course the Mocs gotta beat Furman to get a bid and that may not happen.🤣

Medved gonna be a guy to watch in the off-season I think this dude is a good coach for Colorado St.
Nice call

OU and Texas could care less about bball. It’s like Bama, LSU and Georgia with basketball. Texas cares way more about their baseball program than bball.

and actually basketball will take a step up adding Cincy, Houston and byu.

Cincy last 20 years and historical/tradition > texas or ou easily

Houston with Sampson > everyone in the current big 12 except Baylor and KU and maybe tech

BYU is actually more consistent than both. Texas and OU both will have 14-20 seasons sometimes. BYU usually is at least like 20-10. However I’d rather have Ou or Texas over BYU for bball still.

ADVERTISEMENT