ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Woodson about to raise some eyebrows??

Now....What could possibly go wrong, here?

FTR, I think McNeeley is IU bound. And from what I've heard, so is Boogie. Not sure with Queen.

82neol.jpg

All in fun....But a class of Queen, Mcneely and Fland would be a good ****ing start to getting back to some type of relevance. I honestly like where Woody has IU going. This years team is a mystery. But I do think it'll be an NCAAT team. And if so, 3 straight trips is something this program sadly has not seen in quite some time.

And hey, could you dudes try and not lose to DD seed this year?

Reactions: Stellara1
All in fun....But a class of Queen, Mcneely and Fland would be a good ****ing start to getting back to some type of relevance. I honestly like where Woody has IU going. This years team is a mystery. But I do think it'll be an NCAAT team. And if so, 3 straight trips is something this program sadly has not seen in quite some time.

And hey, could you dudes try and not lose to DD seed this year?
Yeah, I'm just talking shit. I figured IU's boosters would pony up big with NIL funds and it appears that's happening. IMO, there's a cultural difference between Purdue and IU that makes that problematic for us. I think we'll do okay in that regard but won't compete with the top schools on that front.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Yeah, I'm just talking shit. I figured IU's boosters would pony up big with NIL funds and ithat appears that's happening. IMO, there's a cultural difference between Purdue and IU that makes that problematic for us. I think we'll do okay in that regard but won't compete with the top schools on that front.
I know, brother. Its all good, and fun. Purdue will be just fine. Painter although does need to start landing "that guy"...But he'll keep Purdue where they are---Which certainly isn't a bad place.

Getting Mcneeley is a start. Woody has really exceeded expectations with his recruiting. Honestly felt he should have been the dude a long time ago.

I personally believe IU fans and boosters are much more inclined to take a win at all costs attitude and will spend accordingly. Purdue is a more conservative institution (yes, the ag and engineering focus drives that in some part) and the fan base has been let down so many times that they are inclined to hold their money until they see results (rather than paying up front for them).

I personally believe IU fans and boosters are much more inclined to take a win at all costs attitude and will spend accordingly. Purdue is a more conservative institution (yes, the ag and engineering focus drives that in some part) and the fan base has been let down so many times that they are inclined to hold their money until they see results (rather than paying up front for them).
"Win at all cost"?----You mean like, paying NIL like , well, everyone? I dont see IU being inclined to "win at all cost"---That insinuates cheating, among other things. Which isn't the case. IU has simply decided they are gonna pony up the $$$---like everyone else, to try and stay in the race---Or get in the race.

Purdue choosing not to do so, doesnt make others doing so wrong. Or "taking a win at all cost"---Its just what CBB is. If you dont have a strong NIL, things could get bad for you quickly.

Do I like NIL, and what it has become? Nope. Loathe it. But hey, its what it is---And ya better climb on board.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Purdue fans would rather their players make millions for their university without any compensation? Sounds like slavery.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
"Win at all cost"?----You mean like, paying NIL like , well, everyone? I dont see IU being inclined to "win at all cost"---That insinuates cheating, among other things. Which isn't the case. IU has simply decided they are gonna pony up the $$$---like everyone else, to try and stay in the race---Or get in the race.

Purdue choosing not to do so, doesnt make others doing so wrong. Or "taking a win at all cost"---Its just what CBB is. If you dont have a strong NIL, things could get bad for you quickly.

Do I like NIL, and what it has become? Nope. Loathe it. But hey, its what it is---And ya better climb on board.
I didn’t intend that to imply IU is cheating at all. Just that IU boosters will do everything at their disposal to do what it takes to win.

Purdue AD victim blamed a middle aged female McDonalds worker to protect an important forward for an upcoming preseason tournament.

That is closer to "win at all costs' than is having deep NIL pockets.

Purdue AD victim blamed a middle aged female McDonalds worker to protect an important forward for an upcoming preseason tournament.

That is closer to "win at all costs' than is having deep NIL pockets.
You should try talking about things you have an ounce of knowledge of. That's one of the dumbest takes I've ever read on this board.

Speaking of eyebrows, does he dye those too or just the goatee? 🤣

Someone’s been posting snippets of the Peegs meltdown over Fland on HoB and it’s something else.

I don’t even think Fland is that good. I don’t see him being a game changer as a freshman. I’m hoping Dillingham and Shep come back so we don’t have to rely on 30 minutes a game from Fland right away.

The best thing about getting Fland for us is it royally pisses off IU fans.

IF you get him, congrats seems like a good kid. But, anyone that is pissed about a 18 year old kids decision has lots of issues to begin with

Someone’s been posting snippets of the Peegs meltdown over Fland on HoB and it’s something else.

I don’t even think Fland is that good. I don’t see him being a game changer as a freshman. I’m hoping Dillingham and Shep come back so we don’t have to rely on 30 minutes a game from Fland right away.

The best thing about getting Fland for us is it royally pisses off IU fans.

In an ideal world Shep eats up NIL and is here 4 years. Knowing UK he'll probably leave to be a second round pick next year

Indiana basketball and Tennessee football draw a lot of simalarities that's why I root for IU to return to prominence

Boogie going to UK . Woodson is dog water of a coach. Mcneely has slow feet and is not a game changer. They are going to struggle this year with no guards.
So why did Self recruit him---Want him? He like people with slow feet? Let me guess, Mgbako has slow feet also?

IU returns XJ and Galloway. Need Gunn to step up. Cupps is solid.

ADVERTISEMENT