ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Woodson about to raise some eyebrows??

Yeah that’s a real silly thing to get booked for.

Plus, even if you DO convince them to stay open that last 15 minutes or w/e to make your food, there’s a high probability they’re going to spit in it.

Fast food places with employees making minimum wage tell you they’re closed, or can’t serve you for w/e reason you say “have a good night” and go somewhere else. It just ain’t worth it.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Your fogot the word, "entitled". Look man, you aint the regular "collge kid"---Rather fair or not, shits just different for kids like Mgbako---And this is at any college. You are under a microscope. Just is what it is, brother.
He was probably drunk too.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
He was probably drunk too.
Doesnt appear so---But doesnt mean that could not have been , "overlloked". I mean I awlays felt being drunk was a prerequisite for going to Taco Bell, and.or WC, at 2am??

Right? I mean who goes to Taco Bell at 2am, sober?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Don't think he was drunk as it appears he was driving and didn't get a DUI arrest as well.

Police statement

“On October 22nd at approximately 2:15 a.m., officers responded to Taco Bell, located at 3001 E Third Street, in reference to a man refusing to leave the property. Upon arrival, officers were advised by Taco Bell management that they were refusing service to the man in a vehicle in the drive-thru due to him cursing at and being rude to employees. Officers made contact with the man, who refused to identify himself but told officers that he was 18-years-old. The man was later identified as Mackenzie Mgbako. Officers asked Mgbako to move his vehicle from the drive-thru line, which he agreed to do and moved the vehicle into a parking space in the Taco Bell lot. Upon speaking further with management, they requested that officers tell Mgbako to leave the property. Officers explained to Mgbako that he needed to leave the property and he refused to do so and kept the windows closed on his vehicle. At one point, Mgbako began to drive out of the lot, but then reversed his vehicle and parked again in a parking space on Taco Bell property. He was told repeatedly that he needed to leave the property by officers, but failed to comply and stayed on Taco Bell property for approximately 15 minutes.

“Officers determined that Mgbako would be arrested for trespassing, but he then moved his vehicle to a nearby lot and parked again. Officers approached his vehicle and advised him that he was under arrest and that he needed to exit his vehicle, but he refused to do so. Officers had to use a baton to break the passenger side window of the vehicle to unlock the doors. Upon opening the driver’s door, Mgbako was given commands to exit the driver’s seat, but he refused to do so. Officers had to forcibly remove him from the vehicle and he tensed his arms and would not allow officers to secure him in handcuffs. Officers were able to eventually place him in handcuffs and he was then transported to the Monroe County Jail, where he was remanded for criminal trespass, class A misdemeanor, and resisting law enforcement, class A misdemeanor“

This thread is a gift.

A gift!
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Tl;dr

He was refused service for cussing out Taco bell employees. Officers got there and asked him to leave the parking lot. He wouldn't leave and refused to get out of his car so they busted out his car window to unlock it and drag him out.

Essentially he was a taco bell Karen.

Reactions: I am stupid
If you didn't do worse things than this as a college kid you're a fuddy duddy who lived a boring as life.

If you didn't do worse things than this as a college kid you're a fuddy duddy who lived a boring as life.
Soooooooo.........If I didnt get my window smashed out, dragged out my car, then taken to jail---I was a "fuddy duddy"?

Look I had some great fukin times in college....But one of them didnt include the police busting out my window...Or at least I dont think they did...

Soooooooo.........If I didnt get my window smashed out, dragged out my car, then taken to jail---I was a "fuddy duddy"?

Look I had some great fukin times in college....But one of them didnt include the police busting out my window...Or at least I dont think they did...
I mean getting arrested cause you got so pissed you wouldn't leave the parking lot. Pretty minor IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT