ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan is shredding UNC

He did a good job today for sure. Kind of let them sink yesterday but he does that at times, lol. As much as I like both Cal and Roy they are vastly different in their TO philosophy.
He let his guys sink for most if the Michigan game, but halfway through the 2nd half he did something that lit a fire. UNC almost came all the way back.

Spare me, dingus. No one cares about your phony holier than thou bit.

Btw, that may have happened in 1993, but you just hired one of the recipients as head coach. Laughing

Stfu you literally have no idea what you are talking about . Juwan never took a dime and lmao at webber getting 600k . Never post again because you are one of the dumbest mutherfvkers I have ever seen and the fact you just brought something up from 1993 tells me all I need to know about how Michigan has skullfvcked you into oblivion

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
He let his guys sink for most if the Michigan game, but halfway through the 2nd half he did something that lit a fire. UNC almost came all the way back.

Unc made a comeback because the blatant cheating refs let them. Anyone with zero bias could see what a disgrace that was . Michigan still won by 10

The block on Xavier was a disgrace and the block that was all ball replayed 3 goddamn times on replay was almost as pathetic. Michigan went on a 20-0 run and was called for 6 fouls lmao that has to be the most insane thing I have ever seen. You're getting your ass stomped and the other team commits 6 fouls . Truly amazing

Stfu you literally have no idea what you are talking about . Juwan never took a dime and lmao at webber getting 600k . Never post again because you are one of the dumbest mutherfvkers I have ever seen and the fact you just brought something up from 1993 tells me all I need to know about how Michigan has skullfvcked you into oblivion

LOL. I’m sure he never took a dime while watching his teammates split 600k (well over a mil in today’s dollars).

Now please get back into the Detroit dumpster you crawled out from.

Unc made a comeback because the blatant cheating refs let them. Anyone with zero bias could see what a disgrace that was . Michigan still won by 10

The block on Xavier was a disgrace and the block that was all ball replayed 3 goddamn times on replay was almost as pathetic. Michigan went on a 20-0 run and was called for 6 fouls lmao that has to be the most insane thing I have ever seen. You're getting your ass stomped and the other team commits 6 fouls . Truly amazing

I love raging stupidity on the boards when you have no skin in the game. Keep doing your thing.

This board has been trying to convince UK fans that we are the only ones that blame refs, but that has been proven wrong time and time again.
Example #1000 is quoted above.
Look, there were a couple of bad calls, but UNC cut 12 points off the lead in a hurry and it was due to much better play by UNC and a little complacency by UofM's guys.
Also, I'm no UNC fan, you know that right? I battle UNC fans on here all the time, but I also call a spade a spade. Michigan is really food, but UNC made a hell of a run.
The officials cant be credited for that entire comeback.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This board has been trying to convince UK fans that we are the only ones that blame refs, but that has been proven wrong time and time again.
Example #1000 is quoted above.
Look, there were a couple of bad calls, but UNC cut 12 points off the lead in a hurry and it was due to much better play by UNC and a little complacency by UofM's guys.
Also, I'm no UNC fan, you know that right? I battle UNC fans on here all the time, but I also call a spade a spade. Michigan is really food, but UNC made a hell of a run.
The officials cant be credited for that entire comeback.

Of course not the entire comeback. But the officiating wasn’t good. UNC has 2 fouls at the 5 minute to go mark and that was with playing pressure defense. Michigan has 6 fouls in the first 5 minutes of the half.

Of course not the entire comeback. But the officiating wasn’t good. UNC has 2 fouls at the 5 minute to go mark and that was with playing pressure defense. Michigan has 6 fouls in the first 5 minutes of the half.
I remember after the UK v UNC game in the 2017 Elite 8, which was the worst officiated game I've seen in many years, us UK fans had plenty to say about the officials and everyone told us we were ridiculous for blaming the refs. Remember that?

The officiating in that game was ten times worse than what I saw in the UM v UNC game the other day. Just remember that.

But it wasn't good either way. This entire tournament has been pretty poor IMO. I think it is simply that they don't have the better officials here. I'm pretty sure it was one of these games where a guy tipped the ball out and one official wasn't even aware that it wasn't a backcourt violation.

Not that it mattered on our end anyway. UNC could have gotten every call and still would have lost on Thursday. Michigan was simply better.

Last edited:
UNC played pressure defense??????
Damn, I should’ve watched.
UNC hasn’t played pressure defense in years.

No surprise. This team isn’t that talented. This is the year those recruiting classes that sucked will hurt them. I don’t really know why they were ever ranked. They returned one decent player and brought in two good freshmen.

Half of this team shouldn’t be at P5 schools.
This! Talking to you Platek and Huffman (Manley to an extent)! Watching Platek get minutes at UNC should drive Heels fans crazy! Lol

Reactions: uncfan in ky
This! Talking to you Platek and Huffman (Manley to an extent)! Watching Platek get minutes at UNC should drive Heels fans crazy! Lol
Hi afish111...SMILE...I love my UNC TAR HEELS.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT