ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan is shredding UNC

kyjeff1

Sep 8, 2012
Wow, I didn't see this coming. Meechigan is up by 24 and by the looks of it, they might win by a hunert.

Reactions: hawkit3113
No surprise. This team isn’t that talented. This is the year those recruiting classes that sucked will hurt them. I don’t really know why they were ever ranked. They returned one decent player and brought in two good freshmen.

Half of this team shouldn’t be at P5 schools.

I didn't even see the game but from what I have seen of Michigan I agree. I'm not sure how much stock I would put into this game as they matchup well with UNC generally and UNC is pretty bad right now. However, they are a ranked team for sure.

Not only did we get spanked Garrison Brooks and Leaky Black apparently were hurt. I hope they don't play tomorrow so we can have an excuse to get hammered.

Gonzaga will push their shit in.
giphy.gif

Kansas fan ? Biggest cheat in basketball

From the Michigan Daily:

Instead of celebrating the 10-year reunion of the "Fab Five" making it to the national championship game as freshmen and sophomores, the Fab Five legacy has now been delivered a severe black eye.

The latest indictment states that Martin, a banned booster, gave four former Michigan players (including "Fab Five" star Chris Webber) a total of $616,000 during their high school and college careers.

Jesus. I suddenly feel a lot better about De Sousa's $2500.

From the Michigan Daily:

Instead of celebrating the 10-year reunion of the "Fab Five" making it to the national championship game as freshmen and sophomores, the Fab Five legacy has now been delivered a severe black eye.

The latest indictment states that Martin, a banned booster, gave four former Michigan players (including "Fab Five" star Chris Webber) a total of $616,000 during their high school and college careers.

The FBI showing up the NCAA is the bear you have to brunt. They go stupid on their own. They're goin to go really stupid on KU. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
From the Michigan Daily:

Good. The NCAA should punish the current kids that had nothing to do with it like usual and vacate Michigan's season this year. Give us back our undefeated record.

I feel a little better about yesterday after this.
Roy is one of the best coaches of all time. An average coach gets swamped by Oregon today under the circumstances.

He did a good job today for sure. Kind of let them sink yesterday but he does that at times, lol. As much as I like both Cal and Roy they are vastly different in their TO philosophy.

From the Michigan Daily:

1993 called and they want their retort back ... meanwhile 2019 is calling and your shit ass program is the biggest cheater in college sports

Reactions: GOO_HAM
1993 called and they want their retort back ... meanwhile 2019 is calling and your shit ass program is the biggest cheater in college sports

Spare me, dingus. No one cares about your phony holier than thou bit.

Btw, that may have happened in 1993, but you just hired one of the recipients as head coach. Laughing

Spare me, dingus. No one cares about your phony holier than thou bit.

Btw, that may have happened in 1993, but you just hired one of the recipients as head coach. Laughing

maybe you should research harder... btw I’m glad you are fully aware your head coach is a cheater and your program is dirty af.

maybe you should research harder... btw I’m glad you are fully aware your head coach is a cheater and your program is dirty af.

No more than most. Only an ignorant buffoon would say otherwise. Are you an ignorant buffoon?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT