ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan is a sleeper 1 seed this year.

Drater46

Mar 17, 2021
Everyone in the brackets is looking to knock Michigan out early as their sleeper pick of FSU / Texas in the final 4. I'm gonna ride that sleeper 1 seed to the final 4 and collect the points. Very rare do you get a favorite seed to gain points in your bracket over the dummies.

Yea I couldn’t believe Texas was +500 on mybookie, to win the region. I hit them and FSU at +850 to come out of the region. And UConn but I forgot their odds, +1200 maybe.

That region is the most stacked region imo though. I think bama Texas mich FSU UConn even LSU could all get hot and make a run.

Reactions: Tigerocker
Yea I couldn’t believe Texas was +500 on mybookie, to win the region. I hit them and FSU at +850 to come out of the region. And UConn but I forgot their odds, +1200 maybe.

That region is the most stacked region imo though. I think bama Texas mich FSU UConn even LSU could all get hot and make a run.

I think we're going to see a Uconn/Texas showdown, and the winner will take the region.

Pay attention to how Pitino attacks Alabama on the defensive end

I don't think they have the players...

We will see with UCONN/Maryland

The other side is Alabama's Defense isn't too shabby either and actually helped them recently.

Alabama was given a bad matchup with Iona because Pitino could help coaches later on in the tournament

Especially Shaka. Shaka does take a lot from Billy Donovan

Exactly. Sleeper 1 seed.
This is a gawd damn oxymoron, but it isn't even the dumbest thing said itt. Shocker it came from the usual suspect.

FTR I thought FSU would have given them more of a challenge then they did, and I had UM losing in the Elite 8 to Bama. Did not see UCLA's FT defense absolutely wrecking the shit out of the inbreds.

This is a gawd damn oxymoron, but it isn't even the dumbest thing said itt. Shocker it came from the usual suspect.

FTR I thought FSU would have given them more of a challenge then they did, and I had UM losing in the Elite 8 to Bama. Did not see UCLA's FT defense absolutely wrecking the shit out of the inbreds.
You probably missed the point of the thread because you are dumb. I don’t want to explain it to you. Re read the original post

ADVERTISEMENT