ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan going down

That was an awful call for the intentional foul. I don’t blame beilein for being pissed

Eeeeeeexcellent-Its-all.jpg

With that loss Michigan will drop 15 spots. Not everyone can move up two spots after losing

18 to 12. L to Bama, W at home vs A&M and Vandy. Cry. It’s no secret the blue bloods get the benefit of the doubt in human polls.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Tennessee is punching bama in the mouth at the moment.

Tennessee is punching bama in the mouth at the moment.

Didn't you start the same way last weekend? You guys are strong out of the gate. I wish Duke played like that, instead of waiting until the second half.

Reactions: della
Didn't you start the same way last weekend? You guys are strong out of the gate. I wish Duke played like that, instead of waiting until the second half.
Barnes beat the hell out of the team for losing focus in the second half of the last game. They want to beat the shit out of bama.

This isn’t surprising. UM has only played a few road games. Kohl Center is tough. UM’s schedule has been really light so far. Nova early on, UNC doesn’t look dominant like usual, and they got a scheduling break in the Big Ten scheduling rotation.

UM looks like a good, solid team with a big emphasis on defense. Their offense holds them back. Mo Wagner was a special player and MAAR was a tough dude. The dorky looking white dude off the bench could also hit threes and provide a spark. Not having them in a hostile road environment showed today.

Expect more of this in the few difficult games UM has on their schedule. Still a good team though even if they’re a bit of a paper tiger with obscene amounts of hype because of their brand.

Michigan’s not used to being the hunted. I’ve always felt they are better when they aren’t expected to do much.

Good thing there was a 4 page argument about who should be #1...

Arguing about rankings is one of the biggest wastes of time I can think of. They don’t mean shit anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT