ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Miss State!? ITS COCKS INVASION DAY!

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
I know you’ve had some really tough losses. Barely losing to UK and UT recently. But that won’t happen today. You’ll being blowing the COCK AND RAPE whistle fast today!

Cocks 78
MISS STATE 59

Your Cocks are invading a bunch of sweaty young dudes again? Not the most shocking news bulletin of the day.

Your Cocks are invading a bunch of sweaty young dudes again? Not the most shocking news bulletin of the day.
Imagine your worst nightmare,really picture it. 🤔
It’s there, your worst nightmare.

Now you know how Miss State will feel this afternoon.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I have never.
Never seen the ref reviewing an out bounds call in overtime go and give the other coach a butt slap before reviewing. And then 3 seconds later slap his butt again.
The fix is in

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You realize the Cocks went into Knoxville & won a few weeks ago? Bitch.
I am not a bitch, asshole my name is Bert.

My team finished 2nd, your team finished 5th in the SEC.

All the bragging and bravado from South Carolina fans for the last three months and now South Carolina plays before Friday. WOW!

Plus, when USC gets to the NCAA tourney and they do not have SEC refs to protect them they will then be in trouble. The big studs will foul out because they can no longer play thug ball.

Eat your little cock out.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I am not a bitch, asshole my name is Bert.

My team finished 2nd, your team finished 5th in the SEC.

All the bragging and bravado from South Carolina fans for the last three months and now South Carolina plays before Friday. WOW!

Plus, when USC gets to the NCAA tourney and they do not have SEC refs to protect them they will then be in trouble. The big studs will foul out because they can no longer play thug ball.

Eat your little cock out.
Don’t lie. You’re a hell of a bitch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT