ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational offical countdown.

He calls good calls, bad calls and bad calls, good calls. A true try hard. So annoying.
Yep. The foul on the "block out", was absolute, 100% a foul. Blocking out isn't discarding your opponent from his postion on the floor. Thats not a block out. That's a foul.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
The foul occurred a bit before the call. That's the only real reason it was controversial.
Agree. Lots of folks think blocking out includes moving your guy off his spot. Nope. You cannot do that. Especially such as that.

Robinson working till the end. Love the effort. Just wish he had 99% more of his old mans b-ball ability.

Should happen! I see Auburn bearing Xavier! Would definitely be a fun matchup!
Well we squeaked by. Can't play like that vs Duke or it'll get ugly .

This is the most excited I've ever been for a basketball game. Win or lose I'm just happy to playing the best .

Weird week for Auburn .We play #1 in basketball and #1 in football in the span of 5 days

Good luck?
To be honest I expect Alabama to win easily.

For the first time in my life in more excited about the basketball game this week the football game.

I think we have a shot against Duke if we play our best but won't be upset if we lose. They're one of the best of the best. I just hope we play well and its a good game

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT