ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational offical countdown.

Definitely looking forward to and honored to play a program of Duke's prestige in a setting like this. This is something us Auburn fans have been yearning for for decades and we are just excited to be able to mentioned between football and baseball season again...

I do not expect to win (but think we can), but am just extremely excited for the opportunity and to see what we need to improve on moving forward..

"Just playing the game is a sign of what Pearl and his players have built at Auburn. This team might or might not prove to be a top-10 team. It might or might not repeat as Southeastern Conference champion. But it is a very good team that is going to get better as Austin Wiley gets back into the swing of things and Danjel Purifoy returns from his suspension. It will go to the NCAA Tournament with a chance to do big things.

That’s all for the future. The focus is on tonight and the biggest nonconference regular-season opportunity in Auburn history.

Top-10 matchup.

Auburn vs. Duke.

National TV.

In basketball................"

This IS a Duke message board, so..........
giphy.gif

I am aware. I got Ganged up on this board last year by duke fans after I rightfully said bagley was a major defensive liability.
I am terribly sorry to hear about this. Cyber bullying is something that we take very seriously around here. Give me the names of these thugs that ganged up on you and I will assure you that something will be done to reprimand the guilty parties.

They're trying to run with Duke, that's not a good strategy.

I honestly don’t get why any team outside Kansas, UNC or Kentucky would even try that strategy. I understand you have to stay true to who you are but come on

I tried telling you. I kept you safe. It isn't over, but man Auburn isn't stopping Duke.

We are 0-7 from3. All we’re wide open shots. Ar won’t best anyone shooting the ball like that. We also can’t get get a call from the officials. Atleast 4 fouls missed on duke so far. Such a joke what officials do for blue blood programs

We are 0-7 from3. All we’re wide open shots. Ar won’t best anyone shooting the ball like that. We also can’t get get a call from the officials. Atleast 4 fouls missed on duke so far. Such a joke what officials do for blue blood programs

Nothing you said had anything to do with not being able to stop Duke.

They weren't all wide open, like most of them weren't. And complaining about fouls? Lol...

Didn’t you say earlier you didn’t want excuses from folks if Duke lost? This is funny. Already. Still 30 minutes left to play.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Didn’t you say earlier you didn’t want excuses from folks if Duke lost? This is funny. Already. Still 30 minutes left to play.

We were going to always have to hit shots to beat duke. Tonight we can’t hit a thing. That’s not an excuse. It’s just is what it is.

Duke is just so much better as a team when they can play their token ball pressure defense. This is going to be a top 10 defense this season.

Duke is just so much better as a team when they can play their token ball pressure defense. This is going to be a top 10 defense this season.
Auburn picked it apart with cuts to the basket there for awhile but I think Duke is like 5th ranked kenpom defense right now. Tre Jones is a much better defender than his brother.

ADVERTISEMENT