ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational offical countdown.

LOL. Auburn was much better than Kentucky last year. Same again this year as well.
Much better than Kentucky still means losing by 17. In fact, the only game Duke has played this year where they never trailed was against Kentucky. Look for the jr tigers to lose by 23 tomorrow.

Much better than Kentucky still means losing by 17. In fact, the only game Duke has played this year where they never trailed was against Kentucky. Look for the jr tigers to lose by 23 tomorrow.

If that duke team that showed up against army shows up tomorrow auburn will win the game

uK fans aren’t knowledgeable people. They are the basketball version of bama fans and that’s not a good thing. Strong chance you didn’t attend UK for college either...
We get Kentucky twice this year: home and away.
Should be a great series

Starting to get a little chippy too lol

Reactions: olsonab
We get Kentucky twice this year: home and away.
Should be a great series

Starting to get a little chippy too lol

I am somehow banned from rupps rafters now and I have never even posted on there. Just read and lurked a few times over there. What a joke.

Reactions: cb20476
That reads like an insult. Are you here to talk sports or insult fans?

I don’t view facts as insults but whatever floats your boat. I tried to discuss sports but then we had to deal with stupid post from you like bringing up some bs deadspin story about pearl cheating or duke being able to pick its score tomorrow. Nice job of deflecting though

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don’t view facts as insults but whatever floats your boat. I tried to discuss sports but then we had to deal with stupid post from you like bringing up some bs deadspin story about pearl cheating or duke being able to pick its score tomorrow. Nice job of deflecting though
Laughing Didn't you...UK...nevermind.

You're right, my bad.

Last edited:
My guess is repeating all the stupid fouls we committed today. Like Zion picking up his 2nd foul at almost half court. Simple freshman mistakes that will drastically improve by end of season but this early in the year, it could end up costing you a game or 2. Especially against a good opponent.

Reactions: tw3301
Zaggs won by 6 against Illinois.

Duke beats Auburn by 15+ tomorrow then Zaggs/Zona by 15+ on Wednesday.

Even though the Army game was closer than it should have been, I don't think Duke was as careless as they were against SDSU. We also had more turnovers than assists yesterday. So many fouls. I mean, they still won by 26 points, not saying they were atrocious or anything. Just that they played worse team basketball yesterday than they did against Army. Credit San Diego State for causing that. Overall, it was their toughest opponent defensively so far this year and I would say they passed.

Even though the Army game was closer than it should have been, I don't think Duke was as careless as they were against SDSU. We also had more turnovers than assists yesterday. So many fouls. I mean, they still won by 26 points, not saying they were atrocious or anything. Just that they played worse team basketball yesterday than they did against Army. Credit San Diego State for causing that. Overall, it was their toughest opponent defensively so far this year and I would say they passed.
Just curious, do you think K would run up the score on Army as much as he would UK?

Or are we just that bad?

Actually, nevermind. We are/were that bad. If I see another straight line drive to the hoop this season, it''ll be too soon.

Zaggs won by 6 against Illinois.

Duke beats Auburn by 15+ tomorrow then Zaggs/Zona by 15+ on Wednesday.
If they do that I will never doubt them again although they will lose a few on the road to somebody they prolly shouldn't. This will be the most experienced and well coached team they have played and if they win big I'm all ears. Don't want to hear stupid excuses like not showing up though if they lose. That's just ******ed.

Very interested to see Auburn-Duke tonight.

It's possible I just haven't seen Auburn at their best either last year or this year - but my eyes consider them overrated. They seem like a team that will dominate lesser teams because they will turn them over and get out in transition, but will lose fairly consistently to good teams that take care of the ball. With that being said, I'm a numbers guy and KenPom really likes them this year. So I'm cautiously optimistic that my eyes are lying to me (as they often do) and that we are in for a great game today.

Don't know much about Iowa State, but was quite impressed with the way they played last night. Once they get back all their injuries they could really be a team to watch.

Reactions: KUhawks34
Glad to see AZ showed up. They looked generally overmatched in the first half but ground it out. The team needs scorers in the worst way but I’m enjoying watching them.

Are you a Louisville fan or a duke fan?

I like watching basketball, especially Duke this because the trio is absolutely amazing to watch. Cam Reddish was so good yesterday. I also watched most of Gonzaga vs Illinois. I also watched Auburn vs Xavier. Does that make me fans of those teams too?

I like watching basketball, especially Duke this because the trio is absolutely amazing to watch. Cam Reddish was so good yesterday. I also watched most of Gonzaga vs Illinois. I also watched Auburn vs Xavier. Does that make me fans of those teams too?

Agree. good basketball is entertaining. I can be loyal and still root for other teams.

You seem to be only posting about duke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT