ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Schlabach - 3 Dozen DI Highly Rated teams could face penalties: FBI Scandal

Duke is the white knight of college basketball. We do things the right way and don't need to cheat to win like other schools.

Lol @ anyone who thinks we have any skeletons in our closet.

never heard of any other schools that have chef that live in dorms with the players. nor have I read or heard of dorms built like private condos. must be a Kentucky fan,

It's out in the open. Are you saying that nice facilities are an NCAA violation? And the NCAA, which already knows about it, is now going to rethink because... reasons? Look, whether UK is caught up in this or not, that's just illogical. Or, more accurately, dumb.

It's out in the open. Are you saying that nice facilities are an NCAA violation? And the NCAA, which already knows about it, is now going to rethink because... reasons? Look, whether UK is caught up in this or not, that's just illogical. Or, more accurately, dumb.
the NCAA looking the other way when a Blue Blood is involved. Kansas and Kentucky are Blue Bloods.
actually there is a rule against having dorms just for Athletes, they are just skirting the rules by have a couple non athletes live in the Dorm/Condo. just like UNCheat did by letting the general students take those shall we say fake classes.

Reactions: American Male
the NCAA looking the other way when a Blue Blood is involved. Kansas and Kentucky are Blue Bloods.
actually there is a rule against having dorms just for Athletes, they are just skirting the rules by have a couple non athletes live in the Dorm/Condo. just like UNCheat did by letting the general students take those shall we say fake classes.
You clearly didn't read that article. Several schools have the same who is not bluebloods.

You have some jelly on your shirt.

You are completely ignorant. UK is not breaking any rules with their dorms. You may feel it is unethical, and maybe it is, but they have done nothing but take advantage of their situation.

Iowa sucks.

I can't wait until it pops up that recent teams who won the championship were involved with ineligible players because of payments yet Louisville ends up being the only school to have the banner stripped because of < $2,000 dances.

I can't wait until it pops up that recent teams who won the championship were involved with ineligible players because of payments yet Louisville ends up being the only school to have the banner stripped because of < $2,000 dances.

And you had to fix those wet ceilings! Can't let wet drywall and insulation sit and get moldy. My condolences for your self-inflicted losses.

I kind of do feel like they might be clean. Just a hunch - Cals recruiting keeps slowly getting progressively worse. May be the reason he cant land top 10 guys last recruiting class and this next years class.
Interesting that Cal is clean because his recruiting is slipping but you have UNC on your list.

Reactions: American Male
...and we have a silver lining to UNC missing out on over 50 OAD's over the past 4 seasons.

I'd be terrified if I were a fan of KU (curious if they can trace back that Wiggins/Embiid payment), UK, Duke, Clemson (2 players under Andy Miller), Syracuse (also 2 players under Andy Miller).
Not sure I understand why you feel so safe. You guys recently had 2 players who were ineligible due to impermissible bennies didn't you? PJ & Leslie? You think others didn't get paid in some form or fashion?

Capel fixin to tear down K’s legacy.

I feel like K is the kindly grandfather who let his grandson move in when he lost his job and marriage. Meanwhile, the grandson is running a meth lab out of the basement and poor grandpa K suspects nothing.
You're an idiot. All your posts are terrible.

Duke is the white knight of college basketball. We do things the right way and don't need to cheat to win like other schools.

Lol @ anyone who thinks we have any skeletons in our closet.
Kiss of death, but this one will be fun to bump.

I just assume the school thats been cheating for decades with fraudulent classes is probably cheating on the recruiting trail as well. Nassir Little didnt choose UNC for their academic pedigree.
Little has already been implicated in this whole fiasco. Matter of fact, the FBI's informant was involved in UNC's football program a few years back. Not sure why any UNC fan would feel safe. Hell, not sure why any blueblood fan for that matter would safe. Tangential note - Purdue is probably safe.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If Purdue isnt safe then something is so wrong. Purdue doesnt even have a top 75 guy on the roster iirc.

You are completely ignorant. UK is not breaking any rules with their dorms. You may feel it is unethical, and maybe it is, but they have done nothing but take advantage of their situation.

Iowa sucks.
just like UNCHEAT with allowing regular students to take those fake classes to skirt the rules, but what ever to gain a edge.

I just assume the school thats been cheating for decades with fraudulent classes is probably cheating on the recruiting trail as well. Nassir Little didnt choose UNC for their academic pedigree.

There you go bitching and complaining. Roy is on record saying he's very comfortable with the Yahoo/FBI report. Last time he said something similar you fools damn near stroked out. Any other coaches feel the same way?

There you go bitching and complaining. Roy is on record saying he's very comfortable with the Yahoo/FBI report. Last time he said something similar you fools damn near stroked out. Any other coaches feel the same way?
Gard at Wisconsin, Painter at Purdue, Fran at Iowa, Miles at Nebraska, Collins at NW. I can go on if you wish.

Programs all together that have won how many titles? I should of said programs that sit at the big boys table, not at the kiddie table in the corner.
Wisconsin just went to back to back FF's and I didn't know that Purdue was a kiddie boy school.

ADVERTISEMENT