ADVERTISEMENT

LSU is turning into a beautiful mess

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
Somehow LSU keeps winning. They've won their last 5 games by a total of 13 points. Last night they coughed up a 10 point lead in the final minute to Florida. This is a nightly occurrence.

I was all set to come here and apologize to Skylar Mayes, but then he went and personally tried to lose the game all by himself in the final minute. His worst play was attempting to throw a driving alley oop off the backboard with a 25 seconds left on the shot clock and a small lead and less than a minute to go in the game. Then later he turned it over with .5 left in the game and a 2 point lead. Then it was time for Javonte Stupid to try and lose the game as somehow let a guy get wide open for an uncontested layup, but fortunately he forgot to clip his nails and the basket was no good.

They're undefeated in the SEC. Heading to Texas to take on Shaka Smart this weekend. I expect another disaster.

I thought you gave up on LSU already? I like the idea of low expectations, however. Emotionally hedging and/or reverse Jinx. It works.

I'm done with LSU this year. They're the dumbest, most poorly coached team I've ever seen. Not a single person in that program can figure out how to beat a full court press/trap. Two losses in a row because of that.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Even more amazing stats are 27 outta 30 in SEC play and have not lost on the road all of last year and this year in SEC play.

That was painful last night as they celebrated an 11 point lead with 3:24 left. That was quickly erased by Florida shooting 3's but the turnovers in the last minute were insane like they were trying everything they could to let UF win. Lets just give TR a freaking heart attack right lmao.

I’m convinced Will Wade sold his soul.

Rampant cheating aside, he’s actually a pretty good coach.

Reactions: olsonab
"My team got caught cheating , so obviously everyone else's team is as well. Please don't talk about my team cheating."

No, more like my team got caught cheating and in the end no one gave a shit so who cares?

Where's our big penalty that everyone said was coming?

No, just pointing out how naive you seem...that you assume only a handful of schools “cheat”. Bless your heart.
So UK getting caught in the 80s proves everyone is cheating now? UK getting caught in the 80s makes me naive how? That makes literally no sense.

Look, if it makes you feel better to say every school is cheating, feel free. Just dont expect everyone else to condemn every single school without any sort of evidence.

The FBI layed down all of the schools in the Addidas and Nike scandals and all of the top schools including UK,Duke, NC,KU,AU ect.... were all on the list. Just be thankful the NCAA could gaf nor wants to spend money on this crap or they could have taken everybody down.

So UK getting caught in the 80s proves everyone is cheating now? UK getting caught in the 80s makes me naive how? That makes literally no sense.

Look, if it makes you feel better to say every school is cheating, feel free. Just dont expect everyone else to condemn every single school without any sort of evidence.
Honestly could care less, just pointing out a majority of upper tier schools cheat. Choose to believe it or not. Time frames are convenient, yet still show a history of cheating. Like I said earlier ITT, some schools are better at sweeping it under the rug.

yea, congrats Kentucky. You are better than us at basketball and cheating. is that what you wanted to hear?
Nope, Kentucky is clean as a whistle. Disregard their history of cheating in two separate decades. All of that is frivolous because it was a long time ago...Winking

If UK was cheating in the 80's, does that mean everyone was cheating in the 80's? Am I doing that right?

Seems like every LSU-uf game follows the same script. LSU gets a lead. Then with a few minutes to go turnovers start and uf hits 3’s. Game gets tight and someone wins at the end or in OT.

Seems like every LSU-uf game follows the same script. LSU gets a lead. Then with a few minutes to go turnovers start and uf hits 3’s. Game gets tight and someone wins at the end or in OT.
Pretty much it so stay tuned we have to play them again on the road & maybe SECT

Your head coach is John Calipari. It goes without saying that UK is cheating.

And yes, every big-time program pays to play the game in basketball and football. Some programs have more financial support, so to speak, in specific sports. But if you think Calipari convinces all of those one-and-dones to come to Cantucky simply because he’s charming, you’re incredibly naive.

And yes, every big-time program pays to play the game in basketball and football. Some programs have more financial support, so to speak, in specific sports. But if you think Calipari convinces all of those one-and-dones to come to Cantucky simply because he’s charming, you’re incredibly naive.

it probably has more to do with the nearly 30 former players currently on nba rosters.

Reactions: Global Havok

Laughing "I can't prove it, so it goes without saying."

GTFO son.

Reactions: JC for 3
Hiring Emmert's son in law as the AD is paying dividends big time... national title in football and doing great in SEC basketball.

Hiring Emmert's son in law as the AD is paying dividends big time... national title in football and doing great in SEC basketball.

We can thank LSU and his time there with him hiding everything in the early 2000's for setting the stage to where we are now....

THIS is the epitome of wishful thinking. UK lives under the microscope. Not one blip on the NCAA radar since Cal became coach. Wade, however.... much different story.

ADVERTISEMENT