ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville's fans, a question

1Tripoda

Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
What was the relationship like between Rick Pitino and Marvin Mensiez? MM was his assistant for a few years, dont know the exact number?

I think he was the replacement for Theus but I wouldn't swear to it; his first staff had kid Willard and Mick Cronin and I can't recall the other. It seemed like Theus was at Louisville a couple years before moving on and Marvin might have been on the 2005 Final Four team staff. His reputation was as a really good video guy and good at breaking down opponent weaknesses which Rick always got a nut over.

I can't remember who replaced him; might have been Richard.

ul fan(s) do it when the thread has nothing to do with UK
looking at you @rockycard

Then call them out when they do it too. I tend not to look at many threads here anymore. Losers should always be called out.

Then call them out when they do it too. I tend not to look at many threads here anymore. Losers should always be called out.

why bother, it is a message board
trolls are gonna troll

BTW i have called out almost every ul fan for that (some that even gave you a like)

why bother, it is a message board
trolls are gonna troll

BTW i have called out almost every ul fan for that (some that even gave you a like)

Because stupid fvcking people should be told they are fvcking stupid. There's a difference between trolling and just stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT