ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

lkc1234

Apr 12, 2007
Louisville getting hammered at home by Mississippi State, the 7th best team in the SEC.

We are in the NIT, clear indicator that we aren’t good, yet you’re trying to prove a point that’s not there RollLaugh
But before the season you were bragging about going to the final four in the Big Dance.

But before the season you were bragging about going to the final four in the Big Dance.

Yeah maybe with a HoF coach. I cant tell you one person that thought that when we got a first time 32 year old interim 3 days before practice started who thought that. A lot didnt even think we’d hit the amount of wins that we did

The SEC champion lost by 40 to a mid pack ACC team. You're not the brightest little princess are you?
Of course that was after an injury to their best big. Auburn was a shell of itself after that injury and lost big time in the SEC tournament also.

It’s the NIT. Who gives a shit?
I+may+not+agree+with+oreilly+on+much+but+hes+_38775ab0298b1ee5f21d552aa9ff1dc8.jpg

Clemson lost one of its best players, that excuse doesn't fly in this case.
What is the excuse for Louisville providing underage kids with prostitutes for 4 years and paying players like Bowen? What is the excuse for Louisville to lose to Kentucky by 29 points this year. What is the excuse for Louisville losing 90% of their games to Kentucky since Cal has been at Kentucky? Looks like to me Louisville is about out of excuses.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Louisville getting hammered at home by Mississippi State, the 7th best team in the SEC.

So, the 9th best team in the ACC got beat by the 7th best team in the SEC...Your Point Is!?!?!?

What about Syracuse taking out Michigan State???

Clemson taking out Auburn???

Or UMBC taking out Virginia???

$#it Happens!!!

SmokinSmile

Reactions: MGO1668
So, the 9th best team in the ACC got beat by the 7th best team in the SEC...Your Point Is!?!?!?

$#it Happens!!!

SmokinSmile
Very intelligent

$#it Happens!!!

SmokinSmile
Shit happens, but not in the NIT. The entire NIT is shit. It’s impossible for something to go wrong in a tourney that’s second class. Either because nobody cares, or the stakes aren’t that high. Maybe both?

What is the excuse for Louisville providing underage kids with prostitutes for 4 years and paying players like Bowen? What is the excuse for Louisville to lose to Kentucky by 29 points this year. What is the excuse for Louisville losing 90% of their games to Kentucky since Cal has been at Kentucky? Looks like to me Louisville is about out of excuses.

Who's making excuses for what Andree McGee did!?!?!?

The Bowen thing is still an active investigation and all guilty parties should be punished!!!

Kentucky was/is the better team...Go measure your peter someplace else!!!

How many wins would John manage with an average team talent wise...Becauses he Averages 8 losses a season overall with 7-8 Mickey-D All Americans a year on the roster!?!?!?

Grow up Child!!!

SmokinSmile

Reactions: rockycard
Who's making excuses for what Andree McGee did!?!?!?

The Bowen thing is still an active investigation and all guilty parties should be punished!!!

Kentucky was/is the better team...Go measure your peter someplace else!!!

How many wins would John manage with an average team talent wise...Be causes he Averages 8 losses a season overall with 7-8 Mickey-D All Americans a year on the roster!?!?!?

Grow up Child!!!

SmokinSmile
I guess part of coaching is not recruiting? How about winning with an all freshman lineup? Whose else is doing that? Duke has mostly freshman but has a senior starter? Pitino tried to do the same thing but he had to pay a 5 star recruit to get him. Cal doesn't have to worry about having an average team talent wise because he knows how to recruit and do it by following NCAA rules.

I guess part of coaching is not recruiting? How about winning with an all freshman lineup? Whose else is doing that? Duke has mostly freshman but has a senior starter? Pitino tried to do the same thing but he had to pay a 5 star recruit to get him. Cal doesn't have to worry about having an average team talent wise because he knows how to recruit and do it by following NCAA rules.

The AAU and Nike Recruits for Johnny Boy...And they've now set their sites on Duke and K!!!

And how many losses do that all freshman class have so far this year???

Again, ole John Averages 8 losses a year with the Best Talented Team Every year...That tells everyone what type of coach he Really is!!!

Your Peter Meter is Laughable!!!

SmokinSmile

The AAU and Nike Recruits for Johnny Boy...And they've now set their sites on Duke and K!!!

And how many losses do that all freshman class have so far this year???

Again, ole John Averages 8 losses a year with the Best Talented Team Every year...That tells everyone what type of coach he Really is!!!

Your Peter Meter is Laughable!!!

SmokinSmile
He actually only averages 7 a year ;) but when you get to the final four half the time you've been here, you're doing something right.

$#it Happens!!!

SmokinSmile
And you forgot about Texas A&M, who should not be playing in the NCAA, beating the ACC Champion by 21 points in the NCAA.

Oh shit. I forgot. Damn.

But anyway Texas A&M made UNC look bad, in fact they made UNC look worse than any team in the NCAA ever make UNC look.

A&M is very underrated because of their run that was terrible for like a 7-8 game stretch. They seem to have it clicking now like everyone expected and if they continue that play, they may be in the FF and quite honestly, the championship game.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
A&M is very underrated because of their run that was terrible for like a 7-8 game stretch. They seem to have it clicking now like everyone expected and if they continue that play, they may be in the FF and quite honestly, the championship game.
I picked then to play on Monday Night.....When healthy, they're as good as anyone.

That is sort of stretching it.

They were healthy in the SEC Tourney and lost to Alabama after beating them the last regular season game. Florida beat them by 20.

They often simply don't show up.
Meh, teams lay eggs. But when A&M is good....they are really good. I told you Bert....Scary team. You didn't take me serious. They then went our and destroyed UNC. Michigan will have thri hands full with the Aggies.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT