ADVERTISEMENT

"Louisville First" team to go 0-31

Hate to see it.
Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

It’s really bad.
It is, and UofL is our (UK) rival, but I am Kentucky and SEC, that is who I pull for, of course not as much you guys as much as WKU, MSU, ect. But I am rooting for you fans until December 31, on that date I hope you guys get your butts handed to you, and I know and totally expect you UofL fans would feel the same on handing us our butts. 👍
But bottom line, I hope your team turns things around.😎

Reactions: UL_1986
Satterfield leaving Louisville to take the Cincinnati job is gonna make for an awkward bowl game. What a dud of a hire for UC. Louisville should be thankful he left so they can bring back Bobby Petrino for the third time. 🤪

Satterfield leaving Louisville to take the Cincinnati job is gonna make for an awkward bowl game. What a dud of a hire for UC. Louisville should be thankful he left so they can bring back Bobby Petrino for the third time. 🤪
So, which locker room does he give his pregame speech to? Does he shake his own hand at midfield after the game? Does he get a bowl victory ring if either team wins? SO many questions. 🤷‍♂️

So, which locker room does he give his pregame speech to? Does he shake his own hand at midfield after the game? Does he get a bowl victory ring if either team wins? SO many questions. 🤷‍♂️
Right! It's gonna be weird. Suddenly becomes the most intriguing non-playoff bowl game of the season.

It is, and UofL is our (UK) rival, but I am Kentucky and SEC, that is who I pull for, of course not as much you guys as much as WKU, MSU, ect. But I am rooting for you fans until December 31, on that date I hope you guys get your butts handed to you, and I know and totally expect you UofL fans would feel the same on handing us our butts. 👍
But bottom line, I hope your team turns things around.😎
There is a point where seeing your rival struggle just gets kind of sad, IMO ... lol. Like, I love to see Mizzou lose every time they play, but last year at the Braggin' Rights Game (split crowd in St. Louis, 50/50 Illini/Mizzou), it was kind of sad to see their side about 20-30% full and those loyal fans watching Illinois pounding Mizzou to death.

Reactions: cdbearde
Do not understand this hire by UC at all.....

Do not understand this hire by UC at all.....
They really struck out. So many better options, especially with them going to the Big 12 next year. Only thing I can think of is they were tired of being a stepping stone and losing their good coaches, so they hired one they know will never get a better offer. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Pretty great UL hast two former players as coaches.

If nothing else its a great storyline. Go back to the basics of UL.

Live or die with L's up.

I bet FSU didn't think they would win a game by double digits this year, much less by 22. Leonard better send Kenny an Edible Arrangement as a thank you.

Reactions: speedfrk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT