ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville basketball...

just as impressive as Pitino losing to a D3 team. Can’t beliEve there aren’t any threads about that.

They might be worse than Crean's first two IU teams...

Yikes

giphy.gif

There were some fans that wanted him to be Cal's successor at UK... a dude with zero HC experience. lol

Now they are crickets.

A lot of them are part of the Cal brigade. They go along with any and every decision he makes and go at your neck if you disagree.

I’m sure they were anticipating that Cal would lobby for his guy to replace him when he decided to move on just like he did for Barbee when he left Memphis. They’re ****ing sheep and I can’t stand them man.

I’m wondering if KP is even going to make it to the end of the year let alone the end of the season. Louisville should never be this bad at basketball.
Probably no sense canning him now for an interim coach. I see them giving him the rest of the season and then he gets the boot. They won't find a new coach until after the season ends anyway, so recruiting will be screwed either way. Will be interesting to see if he comes back to UK when he does get fired, especially since they get 2 extra assistants now. 🤔

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT