ADVERTISEMENT

***Last Saturday of the Season Thread***

He’s a senior and having a huge final home game against a team he has grown to hate over 4 years. What do you expect?
I’ll explIn it again, he is playing great and making big plays. Just haven’t seen too many guys celebrate drawing a charge that.

I didn’t complain about drawing the charges, good plays. Just haven’t seen too many guys run the floor like they won the lottery after it. That’s all. He is having a great game.
I agree. He was a little fired up. So was I. Ha.

1048168.jpg.cf.jpg

Kenny and Coby. Dem some bad boys.

Hope we see Duke and Zion Friday. Bolden too, even though that seems unlikely.

I would like to see how they defend Zion. Especially since it is the ACCT and doesn’t mean much for seeding.

Reactions: RollTide7277
No. I am not crying at all. All though I want to. But those stats don't mean shit this year unless Zion does not play again. Anyone with any kind of common sense knows that you cannot judge how Duke will perform until it is known whether Zion will play again or not. The previous years under that scenario did not have that variable.

I would love to play against Duke at full strength. Unfortunately, unless it’s in the Final 4, I don’t think it will happen.

I would love to play against Duke at full strength. Unfortunately, unless it’s in the Final 4, I don’t think it will happen.

Agreed- also Duke may luck out with the 2 seed in the south, if Travis does not return. Of course, if Zion does not return, they may not even make the elite eight, but I guess you can say the same with UK and Travis...

ADVERTISEMENT