ADVERTISEMENT

***Last Saturday of the Season Thread***

Zion is very good. However, it is difficult to believe that Duke would have won this particular game with him considering precedence. Next week at the ACCT? Yeah, they could definitely win there with him.

Did UNC cut down their nets after the game?

nvm. Sure enough. I guess it's better than rushing the court after a Duke win.

Yes, Roy is all about that sort of stuff. Anything that makes the players feel more a part of the program in the big picture sort of thing is what he wants.

He also thinks the regular season is way more relevant than the ACCT.
Yessir. 9 regular season titles in 17 years at CH. Roy is a ****ing boss.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Did UNC cut down their nets after the game?

nvm. Sure enough. I guess it's better than rushing the court after a Duke win.

0/10

iCWOGrq.gif

I wonder why? Lol. UK been looking over their shoulder at us for awhile now. It’s the cause for all the hate. If Cal had done what Roy’s been doing he’d already be anointed the second coming of Christ. Feels good. Feels real good.

This is true, you're definitely behind us.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
All-time? Yeah I say UNC is behind Kentucky

Since Roy and Cal both took over UNC and Kentucky? Prob Roy and UNC ahead of Kentucky- would love to see you two do battle in the tourney again!!

I'm too lazy to look it up, but they're both tied with 1 title and a couple of championship games. Not sure how many final fours UNC has during that time, but h2h is Cal 6 Roy 3.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I don't think it's that bad, Tom Crean once cut down the nets after a loss. Hang Helm's, cut down your own nets, rush the court, whatever, You do you.

'We' will. Just not sure why you are worried about 'us doing us' unless it bothers you for some reason I don't understand.

'We' will. Just not sure why you are worried about 'us doing us' unless it bothers you for some reason I don't understand.
It doesn't. I don't understand the defensiveness. I didn't realize teams cut down nets for winning the conference regular season, but I honestly don't care how teams celebrate. Congrats btw.

...and yeah, I made a little dig about rushing the court, but this is a message board, it was all TIC.

It doesn't. I don't understand the defensiveness. I didn't realize ppl teams cut down nets for winning the conference regular season, but I honestly don't care how teams celebrate. Congrats btw.

I mean, I think the rushing the court comment was the incitation here. The regular season has always been a big deal for Roy, way bigger than the tournament.

I mean, I think the rushing the court comment was the incitation here. The regular season has always been a big deal for Roy, way bigger than the tournament.
It's funny, Calipari would clearly rather win the regular season than the tournament, but we also cut down the nets for the lesser title. :confused:

It's funny, Calipari would clearly rather win the regular season than the tournament, but we also cut down the nets for the lesser title. :confused:

Well, Roy will cut them down for that as well. Think so at least. He doesn’t win it much. Some people think the tournament is worth more anyway. I disagree, along with the committee, for the bigger conferences.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well, Roy will cut them down for that as well. Think so at least. He doesn’t win it much. Some people think the tournament is worth more anyway. I disagree, along with the committee, for the bigger conferences.
IMO conference tournaments (mostly) only matter to smaller conferences and bubble teams.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Yeah, they are the only games all year where I am not as invested as every other game. Not sure why. I think because the real tournament is about to start.

ADVERTISEMENT