ADVERTISEMENT

***Last Saturday of the Season Thread***

At times you’d think Barrett and Reddish could carry this team to a title. Those dudes are scary.

Reactions: jhmossy
If Reddish and Barrett can beat Carolina playing 2 v 5, then cap tip

2 of our 3 seniors are sucking. That has to improve to have a shot.

No idea what RJ is thinking there with 2 fouls. Glad but that wasn't smart.

kind of a shame, in an otherwise excellent game, that a call that should have been a play on will have reddish tight roping the entire rest of this game.

edit: meant barrett, of course.

kind of a shame, in an otherwise excellent game, that a call that should have been a play on will have reddish tight roping the entire rest of this game.

edit: meant barrett, of course.

Eh, I could say kind of a shame the other direction.

Overall, they let them play. This benefited Duke.

Man, I like Cal but goodness he could cut back on the whining before the brackets are even released. I understand he is appealing to the crazies in the fanbase I guess.

He says it every year because it’s the truth. We seem to get out in the hardest bracket every year for the most part. Cal says it in a joking mannner but hen he always goes on to say that it doesn’t matter what bracket you’re in you have to beat good teams either way.

He says it every year because it’s the truth. We seem to get out in the hardest bracket every year for the most part. Cal says it in a joking mannner but hen he always goes on to say that it doesn’t matter what bracket you’re in you have to beat good teams either way.

See. This guy is who he is appealing to instead of the more reasonable intelligent aspect of the base.

Duke playing hard. Might be enough if Johnson and Maye don’t show up in 2nd half

Yeah that gauntlet you guys had last year was rough... Eyeroll

Reactions: jhmossy
Eh, I could say kind of a shame the other direction.

Overall, they let them play. This benefited Duke.

yes, they let them play. which is exactly why that call was kind of ridiculous. barrett being on the sidelines or playing in foul trouble in no way benefits duke. i'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion. because the defender is smaller doesn't make it a foul. it was solid defense and solid offense at the same time.

yes, they let them play. which is exactly why that call was kind of ridiculous. barrett being on the sidelines or playing in foul trouble in no way benefits duke. i'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion. because the defender is smaller doesn't make it a foul. it was solid defense and solid offense at the same time.

Duke being allowed to put their hands all over UNC guys as they drive and rough them up to stop them from getting to their spots helps Duke. I mean, they let both teams do it. We just don't do it very well. If you are a player with 2 fouls you can't run over people. This isn't a complicated idea to grasp. Freshman though, right?

Reactions: UNC71-00
Duke being allowed to put their hands all over UNC guys as they drive and rough them up to stop them from getting to their spots helps Duke. I mean, they let both teams do it. We just don't do it very well. If you are a player with 2 fouls you can't run over people. This isn't a complicated idea to grasp. Freshman though, right?

He’s gonna be a really good sophomore

ADVERTISEMENT