ADVERTISEMENT

***Last Saturday of the Season Thread***

Waiting for the next derogatory insult...

giphy.gif
It's 2019, and people use the word "******" and "***git"..........

Didn’t mean to trigger you. Sorry bout that
I don't let your type "trigger"me, sorry. You obviously think too highly of yourself. Now move on, I don't give small minded people like you more than 5 mins of my time, your time expired.

I don't let your type "trigger"me, sorry. You obviously think too highly of yourself. Now move on, I don't give small minded people like you more than 5 mins of my time, your time expired.

Generally speaking, if you weren’t rustled, you wouldn’t respond.

But I also grant that you are a UK fanboy and normal rules don’t apply.

I have two degrees from Austin Peay. Went to every Peay home game for years even after I graduated. They have always been their biggest rival.
Oh, makes sense. Peay did give them two good games this year

Oh, makes sense. Peay did give them two good games this year

Yeah, Murray is generally better lately but there have been years where APSU gets them. Now that the Peay has a new coach hopefully they can compete a little better.

I’m really hoping the Duke loss means UVA has locked up the 1 in the East. But I guess if Duke wins ACCT especially beating UVA for 3rd time this season, they’ll probably get it. Interesting times ahead.

I’m really hoping the Duke loss means UVA has locked up the 1 in the East. But I guess if Duke wins ACCT especially beating UVA for 3rd time this season, they’ll probably get it. Interesting times ahead.

There really are a bunch of different ways the top 8 seeds could go. Bracket day is going to be fun.

I really do. I mean, why wouldn’t I?
Honestly? Because it probably doesn't end the way the last 2 have. Zion is literally the most efficient college basketball player since people began recording advanced stats. Although because you are a good dude I get why you would want to see how UNC matches up and a win against Duke with Zion would be impressive.

There really are a bunch of different ways the top 8 seeds could go. Bracket day is going to be fun.

Agreed. Conference tournaments should shake things out. UK will likely have to go through 3 teams that have beaten them, you guys might have to play Duke/UVA. Should be fun.

Honestly? Because it probably doesn't end the way the last 2 have. Zion is literally the most efficient college basketball player since people began recording advanced stats. Although because you are a good dude I get why you would want to see how UNC matches up and a win against Duke with Zion would be impressive.
I agree, we would probably lose. But, I think we can win. And I’m not too caught up in a 1- or 2-seed. It’s all about matchups, as cliche as that is. Carolina hasn’t played great in these wins, in all honesty. First game we couldn’t throw it in the ocean from 3. This game we were pathetic in the last 4 minutes (almost deserved to lose) and weren’t that great for the first 20 minutes. White and Williams carried us. Regardless, after winning two and with the return of Zion, we’d be underdogs, but not by too much. Maybe 3-4 points, per Vegas, if I was guessing.

ADVERTISEMENT