ADVERTISEMENT

KU guys is Silvio ever playing again?

KStateFootball82

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2017
This is one crazy deal. Heard he was playing at WVU but didn’t happen. What’s going on?

Don't think we're going to see him play again at KU. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see it happening.

I hope he is able to play next season.

You think Udoka and Grimes will be back?

I think Azubuike is back if only because of the timetable for his recovery.

Grimes would have to come back if the season ended today. With KU’s luck, he’ll probably blow up at the end of the year, yet fail to take the team to another level, then bail and get drafted mid-2nd round.

Silvio will play @ UK, then KU will win by 7 and UK fans will ruin the NCAAs roofing business, sources withheld.

Reactions: Hawkquake
I really like McCormick. Dude is going to be really good, y’all should be happy Grimes May come back kid is a baller. Kansas fans, do you think dok will go pro after this yr? I know he won’t be back till the end of the yr possibly, but he was playing really well before getting hurt? I think it’s 50-50 right now and with the draft not being that strong and him being a legit big, I could see him going based on potential, and not taking a chance of getting hurt anymore. Any chance either lawson leaves?

Reactions: wesr
He could even come back nest year. He's not NBA quality yet, but will be if he stays and gets coaching and playing in college.

y’all should be happy Grimes May come back kid is a baller.

Have you watched many KU games this year? Not being an ass, but I haven't seen anything from Grimes that would have me call him a baller. Mediocre at most things, below average at other things.

Have you watched many KU games this year? Not being an ass, but I haven't seen anything from Grimes that would have me call him a baller. Mediocre at most things, below average at other things.
I’ve seen him when he’s on and he’s deadly from outside. It would be nice for y’all to have him another yr. His problem is inconsistency, that will change with one more year

Reactions: evsprt03
I’ve seen him when he’s on and he’s deadly from outside. It would be nice for y’all to have him another yr. His problem is inconsistency, that will change with one more year

I would hope he'd improve as a sophomore, but he does barely anything positive for the team most games. Mediocre shot. mediocre dribbling. Mediocre passer. Mediocre athleticism. Bad defense. Bad finisher. Low bball iq

I would hope he'd improve as a sophomore, but he does barely anything positive for the team most games. Mediocre shot. mediocre dribbling. Mediocre passer. Mediocre athleticism. Bad defense. Bad finisher. Low bball iq
I know he hasn’t overwhelmed yet, but I like McCormick and think he will be a very good player. What about dok, will he return next year or do you think he’s gone because of being injured again? I think he’s a sure fire 1st round pick, probably in the 18-28 range but it would be in his best interest to go I think, what say you?

Reactions: evsprt03
I know he hasn’t overwhelmed yet, but I like McCormick and think he will be a very good player. What about dok, will he return next year or do you think he’s gone because of being injured again? I think he’s a sure fire 1st round pick, probably in the 18-28 range but it would be in his best interest to go I think, what say you?

If he can get paid i'm sure he'll leave. Can't risk 3 years in a row of injuries.

Doubt Doke is 1st rounder, but pretty sure he is gone. Big question is about Silvio if he is eligible or if plays again next year.

Dotson
Garrett
Grimes
Hurt- If we get him
DeSousa

McBride
Agbaji
KJ
Lightfoot
McCormack

Doubt Doke is 1st rounder, but pretty sure he is gone. Big question is about Silvio if he is eligible or if plays again next year.

Dotson
Garrett
Grimes
Hurt- If we get him
DeSousa

McBride
Agbaji
KJ
Lightfoot
McCormack
I feel the exact opposite. I feel like DeSousa leaves no matter what whereas at this point, who's going to draft 'dok?! He might as well come back and get that degree.

Braun took "open" schollie w/ Cunliffe leaving.
McBride too Vick's - will exhaust elig.
????? to take D. Lawson's spot &
?????? to tak DeSousa's spot

End up w/ something like:

Dotson, Soph. / McBride, Fr. / Ch. Moore, Jr.
Grimes, Soph. / C. Stanley, Fr.
Garrett, Jr. / Agbaji, Soph. / Braun, Fr.
Hurt, Fr. / K.J. Lawson, Jr. / Lightfoot, Sr.
Azubuike, Sr. / McCormack, Soph.

Last edited:
I’d be shocked if SDS plays again for Kansas this year. They immediately jump back into the discussion if he does and picks up where he left off in March. Kansas looks very average with him and doke out. They need another big so Lawson can play the 4 instead of the 5

ADVERTISEMENT