ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky....

Credit Hagans with that. Dude is an excellent defender and I fully expect him back next yr. I don’t think any of our guards are nba ready at the moment
They don't need to be ready at the moment. We've seen this for 9 straight years. All you need is potential and you're gone.
Hagans will not be on UK's roster next year. I've been seeing it said constantly on Rupp Rafters that Hagans will be back, it's early December and it looks like he is emerging as our primary pg. He's gone, this is UK, not UNC***.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
This thread aged well. More idiotic (premature) input from U6 fans. Alonso.... great player... 3 points in 2nd half. UNCG....21 points in 2nd half....61 total when they were averaging 84.

UH OH..... UK's defense is starting to wake up. :cool:

They don't need to be ready at the moment. We've seen this for 9 straight years. All you need is potential and you're gone.
Hagans will not be on UK's roster next year. I've been seeing it said constantly on Rupp Rafters that Hagans will be back, it's early December and it looks like he is emerging as our primary pg. He's gone, this is UK, not UNC***.

UNC on the brain I see. SmokinSmile

Reactions: uncfan in ky
UNC on the brain I see. SmokinSmile
For your information, I was paying Roy and UNC a compliment. Roy is able to retain extremely talented players for up to 4 years, UK usually can't hang on to players with above average talent for more than a year.

Last edited:
It’s because he’s ******ed.
Theoretically you should get a ban for this comment. Totally uncalled for.
For those, such as myself, that might have a family member that has a mental condition, that's pretty f***ing insensitive.

Reactions: H3ISMAN
Theoretically you should get a ban for this comment. Totally uncalled for.
For those, such as myself, that might have a family member that has a mental condition, that's pretty f***ing insensitive.
Sorry about your loved ones that have said mental illness but I’m not apologizing for it. Also, much worse shit has been said on this board. I don’t recall you being up in arms when Bert went on his racist rant..

Sorry about your loved ones that have said mental illness but I’m not apologizing for it. Also, much worse shit has been said on this board. I don’t recall you being up in arms when Bert went on his racist rant..
I'm sorry what? Am I Bert?
You went too far with that comment.

For your information, I was paying Roy and UNC a compliment. Roy is able to retain extremely talented players for up to 4 years, UK usually can't hang on to players with above average talent for more than a year.

You calling someone a idiot is funny Jeffery and speaking of idiots, run your ass back to RR because you have a lot in common with those fools.

I'm sorry what? Am I Bert?
You went too far with that comment.
Nope, but did you call for a “ban” on his behalf when he said “get the Mexicans out of his state and build the wall”? Relax, the context of what I said was misinterpreted and you’re taking it too literally. The racist rant could only be contextualized in one way. I’ve seen homophobic remarks on this board that are used in jest and not as a means to demean someone who is gay. Yet you don’t get upset in those particular instances?

Nope, but did you call for a “ban” on his behalf when he said “get the Mexicans out of his state and build the wall”? Relax, the context of what I said was misinterpreted and you’re taking it too literally. The racist rant could only be contextualized in one way. I’ve seen homophobic remarks on this board that are used in jest and not as a means to demean someone who is gay. Yet you don’t get upset in those particular instances?
I have no f-ing idea wtf you're talking about. I don't live on this board like you do.
Homophobic remarks are bad enough, but to come out and call me "a ******" for no f-ing reason at all, is a bit over the top, even for you. That was too far.
Then you try to put it on me because I didn't call out Bert for something he said in a thread I've never visited? You're kidding.

I have no f-ing idea wtf you're talking about. I don't live on this board like you do.
Homophobic remarks are bad enough, but to come out and call me "a ******" for no f-ing reason at all, is a bit over the top, even for you. That was too far.
Then you try to put it on me because I didn't call out Bert for something he said in a thread I've never visited? You're kidding.
Lol. This faux outrage is fascinating. I apologized, now **** off Jeff.

Btw did I call you a ******? I called JC a ******, and it was deserved because he is a troll.

Bunch of ****ing slapdicks in here having the same argument on a loop.
More like vagina mcgynsteins who can’t take the heat in the kitchen. Sheesh. This was all in good fun, until the political correctness decides to join the party.

Reactions: toonces11
Btw did I call you a ******? I called JC a ******, and it was deserved because he is a troll.
Incorrect. You responded to post 284. That post was about me, go back and put 2 and 2 together.

Bunch of ****ing slapdicks in here having the same argument on a loop.
What it amounts to is a bunch of people jumping on a post because they thought it was a slant towards UNC, when in fact it was a compliment.
Some people can't help themselves.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT