ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky....

giphy.gif
Dammit 86. You suck. You had me all fired up, then you pull this crap and make me laugh my ass off.

Reactions: UL_1986
Two top 5 squads bro

LOL... for the record.. I I thought it was obvious I was joking when I said that during exb game scores thread......

But I did expect our first team to be top 3......... Its crazy how much better we looked when Payne was coaching the team during the bahamas.... Maybe Cal's lost his damn mind... I mean he did admit he repeats himself a bit these days.

Any other program ever made 40-0 shirts?

Whoa, so UK made shirts or some entrepreneurs trying to make a buck?

The ones that made the shirt were from Louisville and the guy who ran it was a UL fan (according to Matt Jones of KSR) they were trying to make a buck off of UK fans......... but still they sold a few hundred shirts to actual UK fans..... so there still were a few hundred dumb ass fans.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
LOL... for the record.. I I thought it was obvious I was joking when I said that during exb game scores thread......

But I did expect our first team to be top 3......... Its crazy how much better we looked when Payne was coaching the team during the bahamas.... Maybe Cal's lost his damn mind... I mean he did admit he repeats himself a bit these days.
I honestly didn’t even remember you saying that, I just knew that it was stated.

The ones that made the shirt were from Louisville and the guy who ran it was a UL fan (according to Matt Jones of KSR) they were trying to make a buck off of UK fans......... but still they sold a few hundred shirts to actual UK fans..... so there still were a few hundred dumb ass fans.
That is true. The dude that created the shirts and website is Louisville grad and lawyer, David Son. The funniest thing is that the large majority of the shirts were being bought by residents in Louisville, Michigan, Kansas, and North Carolina after UK lost. RollLaugh

I wish I was the genius who created the 40-0 shirts. I'd have a nice little stash sitting around

Wasn’t your 1st post about UNC about the “wheels for heels” program?
Odd compliment but you do you.
That wasn't the post that was being referenced and my comment about Wheels for Heels was a rebuttal to another one of your ridiculous posts.

They don't need to be ready at the moment. We've seen this for 9 straight years. All you need is potential and you're gone.
Hagans will not be on UK's roster next year. I've been seeing it said constantly on Rupp Rafters that Hagans will be back, it's early December and it looks like he is emerging as our primary pg. He's gone, this is UK, not UNC***.
Is this the thread where you paid UNC that complement? What are the *** for after UNC?

I never really understood why people are blown away when a thread reaches a certain length. It’s 9 pages, it’s not like there’s a certain thread created by a certain fan base about a rival that’s reached over 500 pages with a million views or anything..

I never really understood why people are blown away when a thread reaches a certain length. It’s 9 pages, it’s not like there’s a certain thread created by a certain fan base about a rival that’s reached over 500 pages with a million views or anything..

...if the shoe were on the other foot.....

Most of us are lurking just to see if this pissing match can become the all time record holder for pissing matches. Plus its better to contain the fire....

images

If Calipari were really brave, he'd schedule a home-and-home with UNC- Greensboro.

Did you know that Roy Williams scheduled two true road games against Wofford and Elon, schools which both play in the same conference as UNCG? Roy is so unbelievably brave. Like seriously, the guy doesn't get enough credit.

If Calipari were really brave, he'd schedule a home-and-home with UNC- Greensboro.

Did you know that Roy Williams scheduled two true road games against Wofford and Elon, schools which both play in the same conference as UNCG? Roy is so unbelievably brave. Like seriously, the guy doesn't get enough credit.

He tried... UNC-G was afraid we would rush the court. Next time it'll be at a neutral site. But not before we complete our transition to a mid-major basketball institution....

Reactions: dukedevilz

35 more days.

I was just posting the days till this ground breaking achievement.

Honestly, it's remarkable that someone that's so afraid of road games has been able to win 5 national titles. Probably just got an easy bracket with clear pro-Duke crowds at each venue.

Honestly, it's remarkable that someone that's so afraid of road games has been able to win 5 national titles. Probably just got an easy bracket with clear pro-Duke crowds at each venue.
So, you’re admitting Dook is scared to play true road games? I agree

So, you’re admitting Dook is scared to play true road games? I agree

Yes, because programs that have 9 different 30+ win seasons this century are generally afraid... or maybe it's because postseason games are played on a neutral court? Nah, that couldn't be it. Surely Coach K wouldn't want to simulate a tournament-type setting. Only an idiot would want to prepare for the NCAA Tournament by playing on a neutral floor.

ADVERTISEMENT