ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky will beat Auburn

Totally different in person. When I went to Clemson for the FB game. Afterwards, everyone was talking to us how they don’t want to play us again and they got lucky.

However, they did boo when Louisville players went down because they thought it was fake injuries, so we proceeded to boo when they went down. They didn’t like that. :D

Going again this year probably.
My experiences at Clemson were great. They will tease the opponents fans but they are great people.

In fact I have been to many road football games and all have been great experiences. The only negative experience was with some drunk Florida fans at a basketball game. But still I have to say that 99.999% of Florida fans are good folks.

Auburn fans ... what are your expectations for the rest of the season? Like, what is the barometer for success/failure? Elite 8, Final 4? You guys have a good team. I know folks like to poke fun at Pearl, but I've always liked him. Had a chance to talk hoops with him once. Seems like a nice guy.
We already have success, no outcome could ruin that. We haven't been to the dance in 15 years. The barometer on the success meter has been surpassed.

We already have success, no outcome could ruin that. We haven't been to the dance in 15 years. The barometer on the success meter has been surpassed.
Well about the only thing I could see that would put a damper on it is if we do end up a 1 seed but fail to make the S16

ADVERTISEMENT