ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Arizona

Weak on defense, some has been effort related, some is slow lateral quickness. Also have had turnover issues and a weak bench.

If you want to beat us: play a zone, get our bigs moving on defense..hope either Ayton or Ristic is off, and attack off the dribble for fouls or kick outs.

Not sure I buy us as the sexy pick. This team is built kind of weirdly and can lay some eggs.
Kripes

This has been the season from hell. If Miller is our coach going forward, he needs to get back to his style.

PAC-12 needs a full makeover a la SEC. Mass firings and rehirings of coaches who can get good talent in that league. That conference was a glorified mid-major this season. I'm pretty surprised.

PAC-12 needs a full makeover a la SEC. Mass firings and rehirings of coaches who can get good talent in that league. That conference was a glorified mid-major this season. I'm pretty surprised.
Big East might take over their P5 spot.

The problem is is that we are truly getting left in the dust revenue wise. Larry Scott (the commissioner) needs to go, but the presidents are out of touch. AZ, UCLA, Oregon (USC probably) can still afford good coaches, but the rest, relatively speaking, cant.

The problem is is that we are truly getting left in the dust revenue wise. Larry Scott (the commissioner) needs to go, but the presidents are out of touch. AZ, UCLA, Oregon (USC probably) can still afford good coaches, but the rest, relatively speaking, cant.

The PAC needs to make a concerted effort to create publicity, and find ways to bring more eyes and more talent to that league. The SEC Network skyrocketed the SEC's revenue, and I doubt that the PAC could mimic that kind of success due to the time zone, but I think there are other ways for them to bring a good bit of revenue and attention to the league.

The PAC needs to make a concerted effort to create publicity, and find ways to bring more eyes and more talent to that league. The SEC Network skyrocketed the SEC's revenue, and I doubt that the PAC could mimic that kind of success due to the time zone, but I think there are other ways for them to bring a good bit of revenue and attention to the league.
Right, I don't think we could have the same effect, but we are basically shooting ourselves in the foot right now. Anything would be better. Literally half of my friends have to watch Pac 12 games on their computers because they have Direct tv

Am I the only one that thinks all this is just fishy? Declare tonight after getting blown out?

I guess we'll find out Saturday if Buffalo is legit

uk fans...hilarious no one saw the Zona thing coming. Why be less nervous now after the team everyone thought lost by 20. dont see the point ppl trying to make liking old post lol

Buffalo lost 5 games out of conference... but none of the losses were to bad teams... Cincinnati, South Dakota State, St.Bonaventure, Texas A&M, and Syracuse. All 5 are tournament teams. They lost 3 conferences games, all on the road, by a combined 8 points. The more I look at their stats, the more I think they were actually very solid all the way across.

I hemmed and hawed, but in the end I took Kentucky to beat Arizona so I'm still alive....for now.

Buffalo lost 5 games out of conference... but none of the losses were to bad teams... Cincinnati, South Dakota State, St.Bonaventure, Texas A&M, and Syracuse. All 5 are tournament teams. They lost 3 conferences games, all on the road, by a combined 8 points. The more I look at their stats, the more I think they were actually very solid all the way across.

Yup. It's going to be a tough game. But Cal has lost one game in 9 years against a mid major at Kentucky.

Reactions: dukedevilz
At least Kentucky fans can quit bitching about their draw.

Or maybe they got shafted in sharing a region with Buffalo?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
At least Kentucky fans can quit bitching about their draw.

Or maybe they got shafted in sharing a region with Buffalo?
Let the record show not all of us have bitched about it. I've spent the better part of the week bitching at our fans about their bitching. It's the NCAA Tournament and a lot of them act like we should be playing Northwestsouteast State every round.

Look....we have some really dumbass fans and thankfully 99% of them aren't aware of this board. Looking at things objectively is not one of our strengths as a fan base Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT